Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"RED ALERT"

We need a flood of 'No compromise" calls and e-mails into these Senate offices fast! Bush is bribing Republican TO PUSH S1348. Come on everyone time is crucial. LET GET ON IT!!!

INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68356
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I have just called Senator Alexander's Office and asked them why he did not sign the letter from the 8 Senators regarding border security and enforcing the laws already passed. I asked about Senator Corker of Tennessee as well. Alexander's office was not aware of this letter and they are to call me back. Let's all do the same and make them answer.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just checking in.

I will be making phone calls to all of the shaky senators to remind them that America is watching and is aware of what is going on.

And then I will start making calls to give a pat on the back to the Senators who have signed the letter to the president and those who are firmly against Amnest!

Let's keep rocking and rolling people!!!!!!!!
    We are ensuring the destiny of a secure and safe America!

We are making history!
    Let's do our forefathers proud!

Called Senator Corker's Office (Tennessee). They are not aware of the letter from the 8 senators either. They will call me back.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68361

Senator Alexander's Office called me and said that Senator Alexander has already made a statement so he would be repeating himself. I said it seems like you would sign off on anything that was good for America to further get the message to the White House.

Okay, Senator Corker's office called back and said that he is a freshman senator and that these Senators on the letter are on the steering committee. Since he is a junior he could not be on the letter. Is this the case? Senator Lamar Alexander's office did not mention steering committee.

***I think EVERY senator's office should be asked why their senator is not on this letter - ***

1) Many offices are not aware of the letter - tell them to get a copy or read it to them (I did that), find out why their senator's name is not on the letter

2) Have them call you back with the answer as to why they are not on the letter - the message gets out by asking the question

3) Request someone calls you back who handles their immigration issues so they are directly aware of our questioning and what we want done - ENFORCE THE LAW

Both Senators' offices from Tennessee called me back - have yours to do the same
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are we putting any effort into Democratic Senators today?

Being from CA. both of my senators are Dems.
    Boxer voted no for cloture
    Feinstain voted yes for cloture.

What message should we be sending them right now??

Hi Proud, hope your filling better!!

Am calling and posting at the same time, I am getting alot of I don't know whats going on. I said so write down dump S1348, we do not want a bill that has been written in secret, nor one most Senators don't have enough time left in their life to read.

We want our borders closed NOW and our current laws enforced!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

They are voting against the American people as a whole. The majority of Americans not sold out to Open Borders crowd want America secure, want to know the laws are enacted, want employers punished for destroying every city and town in America through the invasion by illegal aliens.

Are these things what we want more of- gangs, drugs, smuggling, overcrowding of schools, hospitals, healthcare, identity theft, depressed wages, the loss of jobs to our lower skilled, less educated, disabled, older Americans, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Am calling and posting at the same time, I am getting alot of I don't know whats going on. I said so write down dump S1348, we do not want a bill that has been written in secret, nor one most Senators don't have enough time left in their life to read.

I got some rest and I am feeling better!
    Thanks for asking!
    I am listening to an older woman on Rush right now that is insisting that Canadians and Mexicans ARE all Americans too.
    Dear Lord!
    We have our work cut out for us!
    I will be back in a bit with some phone call updates!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Proud we are working on the ones that voted on our side to stop the bill,Bush is trying to pull a fast one on us to get this bill through.
    CALL CALL CALL E-MAIL FAX THE TRAITORS ARE ON THE MOVE!!!!

As I am multi - tasking, I am listening to Rush - a lady has called in to say Mexicans are Americans -

Rush says that are not, they are Mexicans, Canadians are from Canada,

Rush says what about Central Americans, South Americans

He says call is absurd, she is wrong, wrong, no one will buy this argument

She says geographically they are Americans -

* note fromGP (I have actually had this same conversation with a relative - they tell me the same thing - Mexicans are Americans)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast