Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Am calling and posting at the same time, I am getting alot of I don't know whats going on. I said so write down dump S1348, we do not want a bill that has been written in secret, nor one most Senators don't have enough time left in their life to read.
    I am getting alot of that as well , SOSAD, and I am letting them know that this bill is dead and needs to be buried, not resurrected!

Glad you are feeling better , Proud, so happy that you feel good enough to fight on!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hi Proud, hope your filling better!!

Am calling and posting at the same time, I am getting alot of I don't know whats going on. I said so write down dump S1348, we do not want a bill that has been written in secret, nor one most Senators don't have enough time left in their life to read.

We want our borders closed NOW and our current laws enforced!!
    I got some rest and I am feeling better!
    Thanks for asking!
    I am listening to an older woman on Rush right now that is insisting that Canadians and Mexicans ARE all Americans too.
    Dear Lord!
    We have our work cut out for us!
    I will be back in a bit with some phone call updates!

Actually I hate to admit it but we all live on the North American Continent, so technically we are all Americans, acually we are citizens of the United States of the Americas. People get confused because we have always just called our selves Americans. But they are in this country the United States illegally!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Called Senator Lamar Alexander's re-election committee in Nashville to ask why Americans would trust the border governors to sign off on the security of the border since these individuals are for AMNESTY and allowiing illegal aliens to remain in the United States legally to sponge off of Americans and destroy our great nation. Had to leave a message, but that is good.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calling, emailing and FAXING!

Keep up the hard work folks!

We really need to put the pedal the medal today!!!

WE MUST PROTECT OUR COUNTRY!
    This is OUR COUNTRY and we want it back!

Tell the Senators we will NOT stand for this and hold them personably accountable for their actions!

The American people are fed up and angry that they will not listen to us!! WE DO NOT WANT THIS BILL!

Just sent 2 faxes to all Senators...1 additional one to the GOP Senators...and one round of phone calls to all the Republican Senators!

I am getting "please hold" and "busy signals" with many of these calls.

On a personal note...even if this effort is in vain...IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO LET OFF STEAM!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I sent about 25 e-mails last night, and ready to roll out more!!
    Let's do this!!!

I left a comment for bush NO ON S1348.

Spoke to a young lady at senator boxers DC office, she would not tell me the ratio of calls, for or against ,only that they were getting alot of calls. She was very patient and listened to my concerns. She reminded me that senator boxer voted no for cloture, I thanked her and told her the bill needs to be scrapped , because no amount of amendments would make it acceptable. Enforce our current laws, no to s1348.

Cannot get through to Feinstein in DC or San Fran.

I will keep calling

Keep pounding them people.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

April

Lets phone, fax and email until they get the message LOUD AND CLEAR!

Keep up the good work Patriots!!! WE ARE MAKING A BIG DIFFERENCE!

Duh
    [quote="AngryTX"]I sent about 25 e-mails last night/quote]

If you or anyone else happens to have individual email addresses handy for one or more of the senators, please post any that you have here. It's a lot faster than filling out the online forms for each senator.

Cheers,

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    I sent about 25 e-mails last night/quote]

If you or anyone else happens to have individual email addresses handy for one or more of the senators, please post any that you have here. It's a lot faster than filling out the online forms for each senator.

Cheers,

Duh
    Duh they are on this thread page one!! GO GET EM Duh !!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast