Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    I just called Sen Inhofe's office to ask about the 2007 Farm Bill Reauthorization. The young lady I talked with wasn't thrilled with the idea of any amnesty being attached to it, but didn't know. She passed me on to a lady named Errin.

Errin said at this time they are in the process of hearings and mark-ups on the bill. She offered to get back to me when she learned more, UNTIL I told her I was from Pa. I told her I was calling that office because Inhofe was one of the few I could trust not to lie. She asked if I had contacted my own senator.........when I said "SPECTER," she understood!

However, we need someone from OKLAHOMA, who is a constituent, to call Inhofe's office to keep on top of this.
    Girlygirl, keep a town and zip handy for all the Senators on the committee and if they insist give them one of the zips from their area so they will listen. of coarse if they are going to call you back you are scewed, so then tell them what william says aren't your party donations good in all states!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Done!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Done!
    Great! thanks curiouspat! your alright!!

LETS HEAR YOUR ROAR EVERYONE !!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

TINY, I called DMV and an illegal can not get a drivers license in Idaho, the guy laughed at me said you need a birthcertificate, SS# said it was almost immpossible to do!! good news ehh!!

We can always email or fax the UFW or other report on the AgJOBS amnesty scam to the senator's chiefs of staff etc. if we're not from their states. Now that the S.1639 crisis has calmed down somewhat, maybe the staff members will actually read or scan them and pass the word on.

I've also been emailing the AgJOBS amnesty story to some local talk radio hosts to get the word out. If y'all could so the same, that would be helpful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We can always email or fax the UFW or other report on the AgJOBS amnesty scam to the senator's chiefs of staff etc. if we're not from their states. Now that the S.1639 crisis has calmed down somewhat, maybe the staff members will actually read or scan them and pass the word on.

I've also been emailing the AgJOBS amnesty story to some local talk radio hosts to get the word out. If y'all could so the same, that would be helpful.
    Great Idea populist, April probably knows where all the contacts are they were in our BLITZ thread for S 1639 I think. Everyone who has time please help out with this, I am working on several things at the moment all help would be appriciated!!

I'll help you in a little bit, SOSAD, just need to get a few other things done first. Also Dixie is running a thread. She needs help on our fight for enforcement of our laws, too.

SOSAD, I would've laughed right back at that DMV guy and said, "Ha! Ha! Guess you never heard how good these people are at forging documents, huh?" I'm going to recheck that article I sent you and see if I can find out the source for the info in it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    So far staffers have been polite and told me they would pass on the message! I am faxing and emailing as well. Don't forget to call fax and email your state senators as well. The sooner they know we are on to this travesty, the better . Keep up the good work Patriots!!!

Here is link for ZIP CODES FOR CALLS :

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

Blitz contact info on this thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

Has anyone received a response from radio, TV or newspapers? I e-mailed John & Ken (KFI), Al Rental (KABC), Sean Hannity and the stations general e-mail accounts but have yet to receive one reply. I think if we can get the media involved it would really advance the effort.

htxpertI think it takes awhile they are receiving alot of e-mails!

APRIL
    , do you know where our contact list went for talk radio and MSM?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast