Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks htxpert! That's awesome.

Sosadforus: I believe Feinstein is chairing the hearing on Ramos & Compean soon which is good of course. But I don't want talk radio to give her a pass & let her use this hearing for political cover (OR just overlook this story and let the momentum build for AgJOBS), as she is a HUGE proponent of AgJOBS amnesty as you know.
    Populist, I was talking about the (the fair?? } can't think of it right now drew a blank !! the law she want to bring back that if you report on something you have to report both sides!! I said I hope they are going to keep working with us and not be afraid of what feinstein> might try to do Maybe I wasn't clear. If it wasn't for talk radio we would not have reached so many people and that is what she is pissed about, of coarse if they were on her side it would be different!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April, we need a new Blitz thread for the Dream Act My gosh the traitors are keeping us hopping aren't they.

I aready started calling on this to the senators on the list on the first page of this thread. Why do these staffers always act as if they know nothing about what is going on. They act like they work in a different country from congress

Come on everyone we have to stay on top of these traitors and the other side it sounds like has launched quite a large campaign for the dream act!!

LET THEM HEAR OUR VOICES!!!! ROAR NOW!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senator Feinstein's reply re: AgJobs

Dear XXX:

Thank you writing to me about the upcoming 2007 Farm Bill. I appreciate hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to respond.

Your input is valuable to me as the Senate begins to look towards the upcoming Farm Bill. I understand that you wish to see a Farm Bill that prioritizes the family farmer, conservation efforts, and sustainable farming. Like you, I am deeply committed to protecting the environment and I, too, support conservation and sustainable farming programs. As the nation's leading agricultural producing and exporting state, the Farm Bill has sweeping impacts for California. As you may know, agriculture and related industries contribute more than $100 billion a year to our state's economy. Please know I will carefully consider all provisions within the Farm Bill, and I will keep your thoughts in mind when the Senate begins to discuss this bill.

Again, thank you for your letter. I hope you will continue to write me about issues that are important to you. If you have any additional comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    April, we need a new Blitz thread for the Dream Act My gosh the traitors are keeping us hopping aren't they.

I aready started calling on this to the senators on the list on the first page of this thread. Why do these staffers always act as if they know nothing about what is going on. They act like they work in a different country from congress

Come on everyone we have to stay on top of these traitors and the other side it sounds like has launched quite a large campaign for the dream act!!

LET THEM HEAR OUR VOICES!!!! ROAR NOW!
    I just made the Dream ACT Blitz thread!! Let ROAR Patriots!!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOT CALLED ON THE AG'S JOBS BILL PLEASE DO!! THE THREAD IS STILL ACTIVE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY, BELOW IS LINK TO THE "DREAM ACT" THEY JUST KEEP COMING AT US!!

------------ "ACTIVE PROJECTS"----PLEASE GET INVOLVED -----
    OK ALIPAC TEAM LETS STOP THE "Dream Act" AGAIN, OR WE WILL BE PAYING FOR ILLEGALS TO GO TO COLLEGE
    WE NEED CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS !!
    LINK BELOW!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=422551
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567