Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bohemian Grove - Why did Bush Visit??

Ok, I HAVE to say this is one of the most odd things I have read in a long time.

The Bohemian Club's membership includes many artists, particularly musicians, as well as many high-ranking business leaders, government officials (including some US Presidents) and senior media executives. As a measure of the Club's exclusivity, it is reported the waiting list for membership is from 15 to 20 years, though a fast track, three-year membership process is possible. Two current members must sponsor a prospective member. An initiation fee of $25,000 as of 2006 is required in addition to yearly membership dues. Elected members are also allowed to prorate the initiation fee into equal annual payments until they reach the age of 45.

Read more about these people running around naked in this hidden club!
    (and pictures TOO! )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
    AND more photos: http://www.infowars.com/exclusive_new_bg.htm

What does everyone think of this?
    ~ Its not the years in your life that are important, its the life in your years ~
    President Lincoln

I think the man has completely flipped his lid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This 'club' has been mentioned in the news quite a few times.

It is my understanding that many of the movers and shakers belong.

One of the articles says it is an offshoot of 'Skull and Bones' - one of President Bush's and John Kerry's - and other's clubs.

That doesn't mean I don't think it is 'odd' - or worse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.infowars.com/videos.html#ood

Talk about scary!!!!!!!!

[quote="nntrixie"]This 'club' has been mentioned in the news quite a few times.

lol.....how appropriate since TheDoctor did mention people running around naked

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Oh, that's good!!!

I had read about this years ago. If I am not mistaken. The area is suppose to be considered sacred or high energy area some field or pyramid type area connected to others around the world. The worlds most powerful men belong to this group. They actually meet around the world and regular. There actually are several places in the world where they meet and plan and are considered sacred. His father was also a member and possiblyhis grandfather if I remember right. They do a real lot of strange things. According to a reporter that snuck some shots a few years ago. Now remember he is also a memeber of the skull and bones! Does this really surprise anyone in our nutcase power hungry beyond god, fearless leader! He is beyond reality!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Oh, that's good!!!

The mental imagery is just horrible enough to give us something else to gag over whenever Georgie opens his mouth to speak.

OMG....and Teddy is in the club too, isn't he? eww, ick.

Odd Ted and George belong to the same club huh?
    ~ Its not the years in your life that are important, its the life in your years ~
    President Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor
    Odd Ted and George belong to the same club huh?

Go figure.