Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Book Report: The Cosmic Race, La raza cosmica.

Since the ADL, SPLC, and DNC are firmly in bed with the National Council of LaRaza, maybe we should see what the NCLR is all about. The National Council of La Raza on their website states:

“The term “La Razaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No what i believe it means, is wait for all the wars to be fought, wait for all the hard work to done, Leave the stank hole you made and try to take someone else country cause you turned your own country into a dung heap! I hope Nov. brings the change Obama never delivered on.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

(Sounds a lot like Hitler in Mein Kamph and his idea of the superior Aryan race, except Hitler wanted to achieve it through exclusion, not mixing).
    It most certainly does.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "The children and youths descendant from Scandinavians, Dutch, and English found in North American universities, are much slower, almost dull, compared with the mestizo children and youths from the south.â€

Thank you for reading and posting this Bowman. I've seen great comparisons between our La Raza opponents and the Third Reich due to their eagerness to equate a race with a flag and nation.

The information you have posted here further confirms for me that the Raza Cosmica adherents are indeed parallel to the Cult of Thule which was the core doctrine of the Nazi's and Adolph Hitler.

Thule Society
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

[quote="Justthefacts"]"The children and youths descendant from Scandinavians, Dutch, and English found in North American universities, are much slower, almost dull, compared with the mestizo children and youths from the south.â€

Then we all raise our right arms and chant,"YES WE CAN!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We mearly need look at "Mexico' for all the crowning acheivements of the "Cosmic Race". Seriously if you want an historic example of crowning acheivements a people have made, just look at the Italian Renaissance which dragged Europe and the rest of the world out of the Dark Ages.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson