Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Might as well purchase some water guns too.

I don't know much about taser or tranquilizer guns, but wouldn't those be better non-lethal means to stop someone?

Just wait, some open border advocates will come forward DEMANDING the paint be tested to assure it is lead-free and untainted.

I am going to raise the roof about this with my congressmen.

To 'protect' our borders with paintball guns is a huge insult to the sovereignty of our nation.

To expect border agents to defend themselves, while under attack with lethal weapons, with a paintball gun used in game playing, is total incompentency.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From Paintball.....to......how about this?

Funny yet so sad to see our nation sucumb to this that our own protectors can't even arm themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Berfie
    From Paintball.....to......how about this?

Funny yet so sad to see our nation sucumb to this that our own protectors can't even arm themselves.

Halt of I'll shoot. Liberals don't want you to say bang-bang because it's not PC., it might hurt a criminals feelings.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Paintball guns will only be a temporary effect. The pro-illegal scum will educate the illegals on wearing heavier clothing or some sort of protection. Then as the border agent reloads the illegal will pull out a real gun. I'm not sure paintball guns will work.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

...and the nation wonders why illegals fear no reprecussions for their actions?

What type of treatment would you receive if you threw rocks at Mexican Soldiers? What about if Americans were constantly attacking, killing and maiming Mexican authorities? Do you think their response would be to tag you with what Forest Rangers use to mark diseased trees?

This is beyond sickening. At every step of the way our government has stepped in to make it impossible to enforce the law! They talk about giving Border patrol the tools, yet what is this? Proper? Hardly. It is just another passive agressive, smarmy behind the scenes disarmament to ensure that drug money keeps making its way into Federal employee accounts. How did I "jump to that conclusion?" Simple. What other reason would they not want to protect the border and the agents. It all defaults to this.

This is intentional negligence. They are putting officers intentionally in harms way and taking away their given right to protect themsleves, let alone any enforcement of the law. I watched a Minuteman video that showed some Mexican soldiers surevying a pathway to the US on the Mexican side. They walked up to a barbwire fence where they talked with the Minutemen. The Mexican soldiers were carrying G3 Carbines. What would have happened if those Minutemen were throwing stones at the Soldiers?

This is worse than a goth kicking open the gates of Rome to let his folks in. Our own "President" has made sure that any American who is trying to enforce the law be punished to their death if need be. He is such a coward and measly, pseudo introverted insecure pig, that he cannot even muster an ounce of courage to be explicit in his betrayal. He would rather imprison his agents, hoping they be killed by Mexicans in prison, than by his own hand. He would make sure that Border Patrol respond to threats with an agricultural marking tool, rather than protect themsleves.

Let's talk about ballistics here for a second.

A paintball gun usually chronographs at about 290 feet per second at the muzzle, in perfect conditions. The maximum range for the paintball flying out of the barrel is about 130 feet. At this point it would have to hit something hard to break. The paintball is so large and there is so much resistance that it slows down exponentially after that range. Most paintballs curve and torque and spin out of the barrel anyway, so add tension in a situation, wind factor, envirnoment etc, you get about a 75ft effective contact range. What kind of tool is this?

I demand reciprocity. To hell with this moron President.

This is worse than a goth kicking open the gates of Rome to let his folks in. Our own "President" has made sure that any American who is trying to enforce the law be punished to their death if need be. He is such a coward and measly, pseudo introverted insecure pig, that he cannot even muster an ounce of courage to be explicit in his betrayal. He would rather imprison his agents, hoping they be killed by Mexicans in prison, than by his own hand. He would make sure that Border Patrol respond to threats with an agricultural marking tool, rather than protect themsleves.
    I agree 100%. When you have a so-called President that slept/sleeps in a coffin for fun (scull & bones), who knows what else this creep has done, it can only be grave for U.S.

It's easy for bush to give up this country to our enemies because he is a flaming whimp. Bush and Ted Kennedy are absolute cowards and they deserve each other.

We are under attack by our own government. The three stooges play acting for President are puppets for the enemy.

I have 0 respect for most elected officials and I can't even put how I really feel.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

While I believe the pepper spray paintball guns are a good idea for police dealing with large crowds that could get out of hand, making Border Patrol use them is like sending someone with a pea shooter to a cannon fight.

This is just more evidence that the Exec Branch has no desire for the BP to do their jobs.

How many people in their right mind would face down 50 caliber weapons in the hands of the drug lords with paintball guns?

This is ridiculous.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Reciprocity wrote:

Paintball Guns? What moron came up with that idea. If you want to use non-lethal force, use rubber bullets, beanbag guns(knocks im right on their a**).
    I agree, rubber bullet would be more effective than paintball guns. So now I guess our border patrol agents will be forced to carry another weapon (if you would call it that) on their person under the hot desert sun. What if a split second decision is necessary and an agents insticts fail? It wouldn't be pretty if the agent pulled his paintball gun against a 9mm by mistake. That would definitely add new meaning to the saying "you don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

Just because a person begins the encounter with a rock doesn't mean it will end up that way. I can see it now, the BP agent pulls his paintball gun to confront a rock thrower, and then the rock thrower pulls a handgun that was hidden on his person.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123