Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border Fence

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    MountainDog wrote:

The fence out here is a single wall metal fence made from old WWII landing mats and there's lots of places where they are unable to put it up and other places where it is easy to crawl under or dig under or simply put a ladder up, it does help but you still need feet on the ground out there.
    You can go to the Campo minutemen website and see some pic's of it there.
    Yeah, I can see why the fence you're used to would make you think a fence isn't "all that." However, this is the fence we're talking about:

http://gingrey.house.gov/UploadedPhotos ... 893d58.jpg

I'm sure you can see the benefits of such a fence.

Delta7757 wrote:

I agree with MW.
    Thanks, Delta. I was beginning to feel a little in left-field on this issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don not believe the fence is the only thing we need to do...but is our first line of defense only. I believe that if the fence were constructed similarly to that of the Minute Man plan...it would be a good "first line" of defense!

But yes...like any war...you always need "boots" on the ground to put teeth in the technology! Then we can remove the welfare benefits for illegals, HEAVILY FINE and prosecute employers who hire illegals, abolish the 14th Amendment...then in time, those who don't want to be citizens of the United States of America will go home on their own!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    MountainDog wrote:

The fence out here is a single wall metal fence made from old WWII landing mats and there's lots of places where they are unable to put it up and other places where it is easy to crawl under or dig under or simply put a ladder up, it does help but you still need feet on the ground out there.
    You can go to the Campo minutemen website and see some pic's of it there.
    Yeah, I can see why the fence you're used to would make you think a fence isn't "all that." However, this is the fence we're talking about:

http://gingrey.house.gov/UploadedPhotos ... 893d58.jpg

I'm sure you can see the benefits of such a fence.

Delta7757 wrote:

[quote:hlsfk0a6]I agree with MW.
    Thanks, Delta. I was beginning to feel a little in left-field on this issue. [/quote:hlsfk0a6]

Yup! Big difference from what I'm used to seeing down here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12