Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Border Is Not Being Secured!!

Did any one else watch Lou Dobbs today? Casey Wyan's report said that of the illegals coming across the border, 90% are getting through, and that many of them are coming through check points. I can't remember who he said did a study, but recently they had people come through without documents, and apparently they weren't even needed because they only had to answer verbally if they were legal. I tried to find an article on this, but we will probably have to wait for Lou's transcript to come out tomorrow. The gist of the report is that this display of securing the border is a joke. And the joke is on us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Ears!

We, Americans, are going for broke it seems.

Send the Military to enforce our borders!

Put the border troopers on the interior being supervised by ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dobbs also said there have been more than 6000 deaths on both sides of the border more than have been killed in Iraq and that the border is worse than Iraq when it comes to violence.

I must of missed the border crossing part will set my t'vo to record the 1 am show and listen to it again in the morning.

Beck also talked of immigration and today was the first day of Laura Ingrams show on FOX at 2:00 pm Pacific time...she also spoke about the border.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here's Lou's transcript on this yesterday.
    DOBBS: Welcome back.

A new Congressional investigation tonight shows what we've been reporting on this broadcast literally for years. That our borders remain virtually wide open, that our border with Mexico is wide open, and as Casey Wian now reports, undercover investigators had a more than 90 percent, 90 percent success rate as they tried to enter this country illegally.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

CASEY WIAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): This is an undercover tester for the Government Accountability Office packing phony radioactive material and then smuggling it across unguarded sections of the U.S./Mexico border. The same GAO study of border security over the past five years found that even at legal crossing points testers were able to use fake ID to enter illegally 93 percent of the time.

GAO concluded that terrorists or other criminals could use counterfeit identification to pass freely through most of the tested ports of entry with little chance of being detected. The Customs and Border Protection Agency has spent tens of billions of dollars since 2001 adding thousands of agents and new technology, but officials say more resources are needed.

JAYSON AHERN, U.S. CUSTOMS & BORDER PROTECTION: What we really need is to make sure we have the infrastructure at our points of entry to make sure we can move that cross border legitimate travel and trade but also have the capabilities to really focus in on the critical criminal trade that's coming in as well.

WIAN: Another study by the University of California at San Diego estimates the chance of an illegal border crosser being caught have doubled to nearly 50 percent since 2005. But because most try repeatedly, the ultimate success rate remains above 90 percent yet there's a shift in focus away from border security.

REP. BRIAN BILBRAY (R), CALIFORNIA: We are looking now at interior enforcement and less at the border being a problem as much as illegal employment is.

WIAN: Customs and border protection responded to the GOA study with this letter saying it has conducted its own more recent tests which successfully intercepted radioactive material. CBP also says it continues to add agents, update training, improve technology and build more border fence.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

WIAN: Yet the gaps in border security produce cases like that of Julio Cesar Mata-Sosa, an illegal alien gang member who will be sentenced in federal court here in Los Angeles tomorrow. Mata-Sosa's prior convictions include robbery, vehicle theft and drug dealing. But this time he pled guilty to illegal re-entry to the United States after being deported. Not once, Lou, but seven times.

LOU DOBBS, CNN ANCHOR: My gosh. You know, this is a serious problem. I mean I have to laugh because this government is made up of complete idiots. The customs and border protection service segment of their recent study of their own performance and study of their own performance turned out to be somewhat more glowing than the General Accountability Office. There's a shock, isn't it? Now they not only can't secure the border, they can conduct studies and very effectively ones on how well they're doing. Do these incompetents expect anyone to believe their nonsense? I guess so or they wouldn't go through the trouble.

WIAN: Absolutely. You know one of the most stunning things about this GAO report was for a period of time some of these undercover investigators got through legitimate points of entry without even being asked -- they didn't have to show phony I.D. They weren't asked to prove their citizenship. Just a verbal declaration was all that needed to happen.

DOBBS: Wouldn't you take their word for it? I mean, if you're not going take people's word for it, what kind of American are you? This is a welcoming nation. We're welcoming 93 percent of the people who try to cross our border illegally. For some reason all I can think about is why didn't customs and border patrol people put up with that study the headline could be we catch 7 percent of the people who try to enter this country illegally. I mean, that's something to rally behind.

WIAN: We spoke to the border patrol today and they admit that they are far from securing the border. The battle is not done. They say they are making incremental improvements in border security and heading in the right direction

DOBBS: Is there anyone in this country who's a little tired of the silly nonsense that we're getting back from government leaders who are in charge of these departments? Do they think public relations, that's supposed to be an adequate substitute for performance of duty? I mean it's crazy.

WIAN: It sure is. I want to make one thing clear, Lou. Those verbal declarations at least customs and border protection says that policy has ended. You're no longer allowed into the United States without at least showing some form of I.D.

DOBBS: That is -- you know, I somehow feel that the nation is more secure tonight having learned that. Casey, thank you for that. It's just amazing.

If that General Accountability Office report is not enough to spur the elected officials to take some action, guess what, it won't be. Then perhaps the latest poll numbers might help. Those won't be enough either. They should be. Here we go.

A Rasmussen Poll shows now 63 percent of all voters surveyed believe it is more important to secure our border than to pass a comprehensive immigration reform or resolve the status of people illegally here. Imagine that. 83 percent of the people who said they're angry about illegal immigration -- this is going to upset a lot of people -- say they're not angry at illegal aliens. They're angry at the federal government for not securing the borders. I think that's 100 percent. I don't know of anybody who is angry with illegal aliens on the issue but they are a little angry with illegal employers and all of the people in congress for corporate America and for ethnocentric activist organizations and their nonsense that they spew about Americans hating immigrants or hating illegal aliens when they hate illegal immigration and the employers who make it possible and a government who turns a blind eye and a deaf ear to it all. Well, that's just my opinion.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Yes to Lou Dobb's

Once again Lou makes the point, NATIONALLY doesn't he!

KEEP IT UP NIGHTLY, LOU!

We love you!

MW
    REP. BRIAN BILBRAY (R), CALIFORNIA: We are looking now at interior enforcement and less at the border being a problem as much as illegal employment is.
    IMO, equal attention is needed for both! The full potential of interior enforcement can't be realized with a wide-open border.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    IMO, equal attention is needed for both! The full potential of interior enforcement can't be realized with a wide-open border.
    Were certainly not secure or safe with a wide open border either.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

To me, this is just more evidence that our leaders WANT a North American Union and it's going to take some major work to stop this. I'm so disgusted with all of this.

Why?

Why would they secure the borders when the ultimate goal is to have no borders. You have been duped about the REAL ID which will be used as a border pass...not to keep anyone out...but to make it easy to get in. Besides, when you start building fences...remember the Berlin Wall, and the Great Wall of china....those were to keep people IN. Is that what you want?

It's a dog and pony show! Also, I don't believe anything about the 'Operation Streamline' which claimd to have detained something like 9000 illegals in the month of April. There is NO city or town that has enough facilities and beds to detain thousands of illegals! Outright lies!!!

Not only do we have the third worlders flooding the US, but we are starting to get the rich Mexicans who have decided they prefer our country to Mexico! They just get a tourist visa, a moving van, and make themselves at home in our upscale communities!

The NAU is alive and well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast