Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol needs Amnesty

Bush has argued repeatedly that we need a Guest worker program to reduce the pressure on our border. This guest worker program would involve an amnesty for the illegal immigrants already here and a large increase in the number of people who can come into the country with work visa's. He calls them guest worker's but since almost none of them will ever leave they are not really guests.

This completely caves in on enforcing the nations immigration laws. It not only rewards criminals who have already broken these laws it also throws open the gates so that no one has to climb over the new fence and break them in the future.

Bush is the reason the Border Patrol cannot control the border. He has repeatedly cut funds earmarked to increase the number of border agents. He is intentionally leaving the border undermanned then telling the public it cannot be defended.

What Bush has really said over and over is

We cannot secure our borders without a guest workers program!

True meaning of that statement.

I am not going to secure our borders until Congress gives me a comprehensive immigration bill, amnesty for all and until I get my dam guest worker's program, simple as that!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty wrote
    True meaning of that statement.

I am not going to secure our borders until Congress gives me a comprehensive immigration bill, amnesty for all and until I get my dam guest worker's program, simple as that!
    And that translates into boosh holding our safety from the invasion and terrorism (if there is a difference) as ransom. The idiot would acutally do that and the idiots in Congress let him get away with that. The dems would impeach him for all of the wrong reasons.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The border patrol has had their hands tied for the last 20 years due to our Presidents and politicans. It is time that we let them do their job without worrying that the US attorneys are going to put them in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    The border patrol has had their hands tied for the last 20 years due to our Presidents and politicans. It is time that we let them do their job without worrying that the US attorneys are going to put them in jail.
    Well said.

More importantly, it was Bush that should have ended all of that because of the 911 attacks. He is the one...that betrayed us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Border Patrol DOESN'T need amnesty. Bush has left the borders wide open for the past several years, and now Americans are paying the price. BUSH IS A COMPLETE FAILURE!

April
    ockfish wrote:

More importantly, it was Bush that should have ended all of that because of the 911 attacks. He is the one...that betrayed us.
    ..............over and over and continues to betray us all the while telling us he is the decider.....yeah the decider of how fast he can send this country to its demise!

I think the whole problem with Bush's plan is that it is Status Quo. We have already given an amnesty, we already have a guest worker program and guess what!!!!!!!!! They don't work! It has not solved our problems I nor America can't take another 10 years of this!!!!!!!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I think the whole problem with Bush's plan is that it is Status Quo. We have already given an amnesty, we already have a guest worker program and guess what!!!!!!!!! They don't work! It has not solved our problems I nor America can't take another 10 years of this!!!!!!!

Dixie
    I agree Dix. But I would say that we have less than ten years at this rate.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast