Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Messages to Boxer

I have been trying to call Senator Boxer all week and have recieved Full voice mail boxes, busy signals and no answers at all California offices. Today I FINALLY go through to the San Bernardino and Sacramento offices sto state our case. I brought up the fact that the phones were not working and the girl (I use this term loosely) in Sacramento was rude and condescending whe she informed me that I was wrong about the phone lines (as if she would know since she is sitting at her desk in Sacramento and Not calling these numbers).

I get the feeling that if I called in speaking Spanish I would have been spoken to happily and mailed a winning lotto ticket!

I'm disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Inland Empire ALI-PAC ies chime in, I will be at the SanBerdo office and want some company
    So it cant be just the two of us... Where is the rest of the inland empire???
    I wish I could join you but I'll be at work. I just started working there and don't think they would be thrilled if I called in "sick." I will be there in spirit and will have my cell phone in hand calling Boxers office.

I can't get to Boxer's Sacramento office...but I will be at her Los Angeles office! Anyone else gonna be there?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I'm in Orange County, I could be at the Los Angeles Office. How many others in the metropolitian Los Angeles area?

I sent this to the Senators

I sent this to the Senators whom voted with us . .
    Ask them to call it the Hunter Amendment . . Since none of the Senators seem to read the bill before voting on it . .
    It went like this "We get to hunt down and shoot the Senators whom voted for this Amnesty Bill " [/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12