Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If we patronize businesses that refuse to hire illegals we can build a better network. This is going to be a long haul.. We need a bumper sticker or something to spead the word and help us unite. Our union had "Buy American. Buy Union." How about "American only" w/mexican flag barred out.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a local guy who calls into the radio station a lot suggesting just that. He has not gone out to eat in 2 years. He mows his own lawn, etc...

Side benefit -he says he's lost 70 pounds!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    I own a restaurant, and employ no illegals. I need my customers to keep visiting. It is more the fast food industry that employs illegals. So visit your neighborhood small business family restaurant rather than Taco Bell or McD's. We have quality food and NO ILLEGALS!
    Thank you!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

What we really need is for everyone to start demostrating against this jackass of a President that we have to get him to close the border. Remember how everyone was united when we finally got Congress to start impeachment hearings against Nixon? That's what we need to do now! I say he's a jackass because he holds our security and saftey hostage for what he wants--just like a criminal while totally ignoring his oath. Oh, excuse me, here come the unmarked black helicopters..

If he really gave a hoot about us, he would have closed the border after the 9/11 attack. A truely good President would have done this.

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    I own a restaurant, and employ no illegals. I need my customers to keep visiting. It is more the fast food industry that employs illegals. So visit your neighborhood small business family restaurant rather than Taco Bell or McD's. We have quality food and NO ILLEGALS!
    Wish I could find some in CA. In the wine country its impossible

There is an Internet site that lists businesses that will not hire illegals I heard about it on the news. After that they had the mexican ambassador on and he said that this will hurt businesses because for every business that won't hire illegals 10 other ones will. This is an act of war he so much as told us we are being invaded and there is nothing we can do about it. Our own government won't protect us or our country things need to change.

Boycott all businesses that hire illegal aliens and tell them why. I am going to be calling may Senators tomorrow and this is going to be one of my talking points.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

I also frequent several local resturants in the Houston area. Everytime we go there, smiling American faces, everyone (kitchen staff included) speaking clear understandable English, orders arrive correct, and it's some of the best eats you can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    There is an Internet site that lists businesses that will not hire illegals I heard about it on the news. After that they had the mexican ambassador on and he said that this will hurt businesses because for every business that won't hire illegals 10 other ones will. This is an act of war he so much as told us we are being invaded and there is nothing we can do about it. Our own government won't protect us or our country things need to change.

Boycott all businesses that hire illegal aliens and tell them why. I am going to be calling may Senators tomorrow and this is going to be one of my talking points.

Can you find the site so we can check it out? I've never heard of it. I'm aware of "We hire illegal aliens."

I agree that a grass roots boycott of ALL restaurants who hire illegals is the way to go. If I see illegals in the kitchen or bussing tables I tell my wife 'we will not be back' and that's the end of it.

Don't give them your money and they can't make a living. It's really a simple rule. One restaurant in Brookfield, IL has great stuffed french toast but has an ALL illegal mexican kitchen staff, babbling across the dining area in spanish, all the time. Makes me sick.

My American neighbors think I'm anal about it and I tell them that they're right. Better to follow the grass roots effort all the way than to give American money to illegals. They also support the aclu so they really can't 'get it' anyway?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12