Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The problem is, how do we let the 70% of Americans that support these laws to boycott these companies? We know who they are because we belong to ALIPAC, the average person has no clue as to what is going on, all they know is that their country is being destroyed. A 3 person ban on ALIPAC doesn't have much impact. As a member of Digg, I will spread this boycott amongst my conservative and liberal friends there, and hopefully it will catch on as fast as the Glenn Beck boycott. Speaking of which, Beck was cut off mid-rant the other day. So hilarious!! Sorry Beck, your days are numbered, ESPECIALLY after you went after a Saudi sponsor the other day. Fox will NOT have you go after the terrorists that fund FOX news!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

i would say go print the list of sponsors off the la raza website because when you do, either the website address will show up or the la raza logo will be at the top and then you can take it around to people you know and explain to them what la raza is all about and then show them the list or sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    The problem is, how do we let the 70% of Americans that support these laws to boycott these companies? We know who they are because we belong to ALIPAC, the average person has no clue as to what is going on, all they know is that their country is being destroyed. A 3 person ban on ALIPAC doesn't have much impact. As a member of Digg, I will spread this boycott amongst my conservative and liberal friends there, and hopefully it will catch on as fast as the Glenn Beck boycott.
    I see your point, the problem is there are too many companies to boycott at one time, I would suggest we start at the top of the list with the first five, send them letters insisting they stop funding the racist anti-American NCLR, if they don't we announce and publicize a general boycott. If Numbers USA, the Minutemen, and other groups joined in, and they told their friends, I bet we could get half of American citizens on board, along with Americans protesting their headquarters and outlets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was wondering if James or someone could post an intelligent paragraph or two of just why we are angry that these companies are sponsoring La raza. I know they shouldn't and that LaRaza is racist, but I don't have any real data or specifics to back that up.

I then think we should start sending letters to these companies and spread it around the web and ask others to do the same. And we need to publicly 'out' these companies somehow.

I can boycott some, for instance, I have my car and home owners insurance with State Farm, and have for 36 years, and I plan to cancel and go with somebody else. I plan to let my insurance agent exactly why i am cancelling. But to boycott them all would be impossible. It may be as someone else stated, these companies don't really know anything about LaRaza and we need to let them know just who they are sponsoring.

Raza Unida Party
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raza_Unida_Party

National Council of La Raza
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_C ... of_La_Raza

These guys are good!!!! It will be a huge up hill climb trying to repudiate statements like this one!!! I am not supporting I am just saying they have some golden tongues working with them! And I think they may also be lying.

On September 20, 2006, Representative Norwood issued a press release calling NCLR a "radical [...] pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups calling for the secession of the western United States as a Hispanic-only homeland"[citation needed] and accusing the organization of undermining "the ability of state and local police to fight criminal illegal aliens."[citation needed]

The NCLR immediately issued a press release to refute Norwood's claims and to demand an apology. He offered to extend an apology on seven conditions:

1. Denounce and sever all ties with MEChA and any other organizations with which they are now or have ever been associated or funded which held to the racist doctrines published by MEChA.
    2. Denounce the statement "Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada" [“For the race everything, outside the race nothingâ€

Quote Originally Posted by kn529
    I was wondering if James or someone could post an intelligent paragraph or two of just why we are angry that these companies are sponsoring La raza. I know they shouldn't and that LaRaza is racist, but I don't have any real data or specifics to back that up.

I then think we should start sending letters to these companies and spread it around the web and ask others to do the same. And we need to publicly 'out' these companies somehow.

I can boycott some, for instance, I have my car and home owners insurance with State Farm, and have for 36 years, and I plan to cancel and go with somebody else. I plan to let my insurance agent exactly why i am cancelling. But to boycott them all would be impossible. It may be as someone else stated, these companies don't really know anything about LaRaza and we need to let them know just who they are sponsoring.
    I would have an attorny look at anything that Alipack issues or sends to those big heavy hitters. They are knee deep in immigration issues and IA help and also have nasty attornies that would jump at the chance to slam Alipack. Just say'n...

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    The problem is, how do we let the 70% of Americans that support these laws to boycott these companies? We know who they are because we belong to ALIPAC, the average person has no clue as to what is going on, all they know is that their country is being destroyed. A 3 person ban on ALIPAC doesn't have much impact. As a member of Digg, I will spread this boycott amongst my conservative and liberal friends there, and hopefully it will catch on as fast as the Glenn Beck boycott.
    I see your point, the problem is there are too many companies to boycott at one time, I would suggest we start at the top of the list with the first five, send them letters insisting they stop funding the racist anti-American NCLR, if they don't we announce and publicize a general boycott. If Numbers USA, the Minutemen, and other groups joined in, and they told their friends, I bet we could get half of American citizens on board, along with Americans protesting their headquarters and outlets.
    I think if carfully worded in a FYI kinda way it could work. Let people make up their own minds...cuz their gonna anyway. I was shocked to see the list of supporters and I bet most other people would be also.

Is this list available on the home page here?

I've emailed some of you about this subject in my quest for information, but it was also brought to my attention that I should bring this up in the forum also. I was wondering what is the status on this objective to inform companies they shouldn't be contributing to La Raza? What have we done so far? What's left to do? I want to jump in on this operation, but would also like to know where to begin.

I appreciate any help I can get in this regard.

GR
    Yes great ideas.

Please sticky it when any form letters are done.

Thanks.

boycott wont work , too many large powerfull companies that most of us use in our daily lives .....

think of something else , an awarness campagain perhaps ..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast