Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To Vortex and all Alipacers:

I intend to be WITH you all the way! William's survey says we can do it
    if Americans get mad enough. We have to make that happen. We have
    to be ready to shut down the govt switchboard again and overload them
    with letters, e-mails, faxes and tweets. I'm ready!

The reason why mcdonald's sponsors community events for hispanics is because the majority of people employed at mcdonalds are lower class hispanic minorities. Mcdonalds does descriminate because they tend to hire in most places, spanish speaking hispanics only. This is because we have all these illegal immigrants from mexico and poor hispanic people that 'need' these jobs because they cant get hired anywhere else. I constantly see a rising percent of hispanics working in the fast food industry, they will usually have a non hispanic manager or supervisor though. I think that hispanic americans deserve to work just like anyone else, but they are condemned to forever work at mcdonalds as long as they keep living the stereotypical scummy hispanic lifestyle that so many do. Having a job at mcdonalds is nothing to be proud of, it only shows how lazy and uneducated someone is. I can understand a teenager working part time while going to school, or even an elderly retired person working in fast food for some extra income, but the problem is that all these mexicans are taking that away and making fast food a career LOL.

I wouldnt worry too much about mcdonalds or waste your time on them. Mcdonalds has crappy food, is very unhealthy for you and the employees dont even bother to practice basic hygeine rules. I remember along time ago posting on here about a friend of mine who is mexican, and was working at wendy's and he was really offended how pissy they were about him not speaking spanish ( all the other employees were spanish speaking mexicans) and he said on a few accounts he saw alot of bad hygeine or lack of in the kitchen. And did you know that a mcdonalds breakfast has over 1,000 calories? ouch. The average burger at your mcdonalds or burger king is 500-900 calories per burger, add more for fries and a soda. I would advise anyone who doesnt want to die from heart disease or become morbidly obese or get food poisoning to stay as far as possible away from a mcdonalds and the likes.

I'll add that recently they just built a brand new WAL-MART in one of the nicer sides of town, and the mcdonalds in that store has asian employees and many of the employees at that WAL-MART are white. I was literally shocked and I think I gasped when I saw all those asians working in the mcdonalds, because that is something you just dont see on a regular basis. This also makes me question of this is a way to seperate class in todays america. We see the more "ghetto" type of hispanics working at mcdonalds in middle class and lower class areas, along with hispanics being the major race of employment at other various places in these "class" areas of town, but in the nicer more newly renovated and "uptown" looking areas, you dont see this so much. Even when the new nice areas are just a mile or two away.

April
    Lou needs our help, Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-165543.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345