The Boyfriend: Powerful ad– we’re not stuck with Obama’s friends

Win the Senate, Keep the House!

By: Politix Fireball (Diary) |
September 24th, 2014

In 2008 Millenials, my generation, flocked to the polls voting for Obama. Today our entire nation feels the pain as the economy worsens; small businesses are closing and gas prices rise. While we were college age then, we’re now older now. My peers who fell for the “Hope and Change” aren’t deceived so easily now and as we embark on our careers we feel the pain of an economic recession and the real-life effects of Obama’s economy.

Obama is always there, but only to spy on us (NSA scandal) and hand out free birth control as if we can’t use well-paying jobs, or are too stupid to make it on our own! (Dare I say, almost as if keeping us in bondage?)

We’re not stuck with Obama’s friends. We should be electing people to the U.S. Senate and Congress who will represent US, not their own special interests (Hint for New Mexicans: We need to replace Senator Tom Udall the most liberal Democrat in the Senate, with Allen Weh!!).

This is the kind of ad we should be seeing more of:

Connect with Allen Weh on social media (he has a very nice Facebook and Twitter presence!) and donate to his campaign here. Get involved, volunteer on the Allen Weh for U.S. Senate campaign.

https://www.redstate.com/diary/goppolitx/2014/09/24/boyfriend-powerful-ad-stuck-obamas-friends/