Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BP rescues 50 illegals in truck

I knew that's why they want these darn Mexican trucks flying all over this country. I did a search and this article did not pop up, but it seems like I've seen it before, so I apologize if it is a dup.

http://www.kristv.com (channel 6 news)

Border Patrol rescues 50 illegals locked in trailer

FALFURRIAS, Texas - U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Agents from the Falfurrias Border Patrol Traffic Checkpoint rescued 50 illegal aliens that were locked inside a tractor-trailer. The driver and co-driver of the truck were arrested.

The rescue occurred on August 7, when Border Patrol Agents assigned to the Falfurrias Border Patrol Traffic Checkpoint observed a red Peterbuilt tractor/trailer enter the primary lane for inspection. As the primary agent questioned the driver as to his citizenship, a Border Patrol Canine Unit performed a free air sniff of the tractor and the utility trailer. The Border Patrol Agent referred the tractor-trailer to the secondary area for a further investigation of its contents after the canine unit alerted.

At secondary, Border Patrol Agents discovered a total of 50 illegal aliens locked inside the utility trailer. The trailer was not equipped with either refrigeration equipment or any windows that would allow for the flow of air within the trailer, once the doors were sealed, there were no means of exit from the trailer. The subjects were conscious and alert but sweating profusely do to the excessive heat. No-one required medical assistance, and all subjects were taken into custody and processed for removal proceedings. The driver and co-driver were arrested and charged with federal charges for alien smuggling.

Border Patrol seized the truck and the utility trailer. The two drivers were turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) pending an investigation.

In the ongoing effort to disrupt human trafficking and smuggling, the Rio Grande Valley Sector has created a toll-free telephone number for the community to report suspicious activity - 1-800-863-9382.

Share this story:

Comment on this story

Don't they have any common sense what so ever?

They find trailers with dead illegal aliens in them because they smuggles abandon them. It's a pretty sick business.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    They find trailers with dead illegal aliens in them because they smuggles abandon them. It's a pretty sick business.

Dixie
    this scum is just part of the problem but I hope they fry.

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Don't they have any common sense what so ever?
    Maybe some do, but most are under duress because they live in a 3rd world shithole with zero opportunities provided to them by their corrupt government.

So they risk it all and come here, to the US, where OUR corrupt government ignores the laws, refuses to punish employers who keep the carrot on a stick out there for the illegal aliens, refuses to punish the illegals, and the cycle continues ad infinitum, at the expense of the middle class working legal citizens of the US (you know, the fat lazy racist Americans like me who work hard, pay taxes, and have no representation by anyone in government).

It is a sick business. Jorge Dubaju Boosh doesn't care though, neither does Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Alberto Gonzalez, McCain, Pelosi, Reid...none of them, because the ones that make it here alive can do LOADS of work for their financial interests and big business friends for pennies a day!!

While I agree Mexico is certainly a poor country - but individuals are sending back millions and millions of dollars. These are going to families who are using it to build homes, buy things. Why isn't this adding to the economy. I think it is.

I wonder at a country that is supposed to be so dirt poor, starving even, but Wal Mart and CostCo are opening stores there.

Yes, they will be making more here in the US than Mexico, no doubt.

My thoughts, why not wait just a few months, it will be cooler. Just a few hours in one of those things this time of year, closed up, can equal death.

Sure there are some who don't realize how dangerous the heat is - but I still think it is a possibility these are the ones the Mexican government gives an alternative of 'get in the truck and go - or else.'.

Just a thought ----

It does make me angry - and it makes me sad.

I blame the illegals for being so - well - not smart. I blame the employers for luring them here with jobs. I blame our government allowing the employers to lure them here. There are a lot of people to blame - not just the jerk that hauled them here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, 100%. Funny how their government can hand out maps to show their citizens how to cross OUR borders as a "public service", but fail to issue public service announcements about piling into the back of a semi in August.

And you're absolutely right, the illegals are keeping the Mexican economy alive with OUR money...generated here and sent back home so when they're done abusing, cheating, and draining our system here they can go back home and retire in Mexico...head to Wal-Mart and buy some lead-filled toys for all their grand-anchorchildren to play with.

So much blame to go around, and once again, the American middle class has to foot the bill and watch as OUR country disappears into a chasm of hopelessness and lawlessness. The caste system has never been so alive and well as it is in the US in the 21st century.

Mexico is not a poor country, it is the 3rd weathiest country in North America, the problem is all of the wealth is in the top 1% and they don't give a damn about the rest of the country! Mexico has alot of natural resources just as the United States, especially oil, they just refuse to invest in their infrastructure or citizens they expect everyboby else to do it, Like U.S. citizens!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    It never fails to amaze me how many illegals are willing to risk death to cross into this country illegally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast