Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING: FBI Investigating Cliven Bundy Supporters

BREAKING: People Who Supported Cliven Bundy During BLM Standoff Now Being Investigated by FBI!

My question is… if people were pointing guns at law enforcement and threatening to shoot them, why is there no video evidence of it? There were plenty of cameras around on both sides of the standoff. Yet, somehow this is all going to be a he-said/she-said scenario?
    Liberty News
    By Eric Odom
    Friday, May 9, 2014

The nation’s most powerful Senator recently referred to those who supported rancher Cliven Bundy in his struggle against the BLM as “domestic terrorists.” Harry Reid has a nasty habit of slandering Americans and he didn’t hold back in doing so when it comes to those causing problems on land he has an interest in.

“Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Mr. Reid in remarks at a luncheon, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, which sponsored the event. “… I repeat: What went on up there was domestic terrorism.”

When the Senate Majority leader says something like this, you know another round of government intimidation will soon follow. Which is exactly what’s now beginning to happen.

Via 8 News Now.

A dramatic development in the saga surrounding rancher Cliven Bundy, the FBI has entered the case.
    The 8 News NOW I-Team has learned that FBI agents have started an investigation into the events surrounding a potentially deadly showdown one month ago.

It is one thing for Cliven Bundy and his supporters to square off against an assortment of Bureau of Land Management employees. It is quite another when the FBI enters the picture, and that is exactly what has happened.

The I-Team has confirmed that FBI agents have launched a formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations that culminated with a dangerous showdown on April 12, and the first people to be interviewed by FBI agents are Metro Police, starting with Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillispie.

It sounds like this is only the first round of interrogations and they’re starting with law enforcement. Next up will be those who actually attended the events described.

My question is… if people were pointing guns at law enforcement and threatening to shoot them, why is there no video evidence of it? There were plenty of cameras around on both sides of the standoff. Yet, somehow this is all going to be a he-said/she-said scenario?

We’ll keep an eye on this and post updates as they become available.

- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/05/b....3rYiY5VI.dpuf
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LAS VEGAS -- A dramatic development in the saga surrounding rancher Cliven Bundy, the FBI has entered the case.

The 8 News NOW I-Team has learned that FBI agents have started an investigation into the events surrounding a potentially deadly showdown one month ago.

It is one thing for Cliven Bundy and his supporters to square off against an assortment of Bureau of Land Management employees. It is quite another when the FBI enters the picture, and that is exactly what has happened.

The I-Team has confirmed that FBI agents have launched a formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations that culminated with a dangerous showdown on April 12, and the first people to be interviewed by FBI agents are Metro Police, starting with Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillispie.

Federal employees suspended their roundup of Cliven Bundy's cattle, following a confrontation outside the BLM compound near Bunkerville. At the urging of Metro Police, Bundy's cattle were released, but BLM's new director announced the matter wasn't over and would be resolved, one way or another.

Last week, the I-Team talked with Metro officers who intervened to protect the lives of federal employees from the 400 or so Bundy supporters and armed militia members. Officers told the I-Team they feared for their lives that day because of the assembled firepower, and because many in the crowd had pointed weapons at officers, taunted them, told them they should be ready to die.

Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who was left in charge of the Metro contingent by Sheriff Doug Gillespie, told the I-Team that such alleged behavior would be the subject of a criminal investigation.

"The federal authorities are conducting an investigation and I am pretty confident it is going to go into the future," Lombardo said.

He added there would be consequences for someone caught on videotape pointing a gun at a Metro office or federal ranger.

"Yes, there is definitely going to be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it would continue into the future," Lombardo said.

The I-Team has learned that Lombardo was interviewed by FBI agents earlier this week. The first person to be questioned by the FBI team was Lombardo's boss, Sheriff Gillespie.

The sheriff confirmed to 8 News NOW that he was asked about what he saw the day of the showdown and whether guns were pointed at Metro officers. He declined to say what he said to the agents.

FBI agents also spoke to an entire squad of Metro officers, who were on the scene to act as a buffer between the crowd and the BLM. Bundy supporters have insisted in emails and calls to 8 News NOW that no one in the crowd pointed weapons at BLM or Metro, but officers told the I-Team that is exactly what they saw, that many with guns set up behind women and children.

"It is not a rumor. When we first got out there and made a left to divide I-15, that is all you saw. You saw kids and women and horses in the backdrop and then men with guns, laying on the ground, in the back of pickup trucks. We're going, 'wow, this would never happen in Las Vegas,' But it was there. That is not a rumor. It is reality and I saw it with my own eyes," Metro Police Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

Sgt. Jenkins has been interviewed by the FBI. A second squad is expected to be interviewed by week's end. The bureau does not confirm or deny the existence of any investigation but the I-Team have confirmed from multiple sources that a criminal investigation is underway.

It is illegal to point loaded weapons at federal agents, and most people know what would happen, if a suspect pointed a gun at a Metro officer in the Las Vegas valley.

Bundy supporters have been adamant in saying no weapons were aimed at the feds or police, that the BLM rangers were the ones pointing guns.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/254695...in-blm-dispute
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Exclusive behind the scenes look at Nevada ranch showdown

Apr. 14, 2014 - 8:32 - Dennis Michael Lynch breaks down the standoff between ranchers, federal gov't

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    must not have Guns to run to Mexican Drug Cartels or Money Laundering Drug Money from the Drug Cartels to the Banksters
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

so the BLM... a Private company out of Puerto Rico can point guns at the heads of American citizens but those same citizens cannot protect themselves from PRIVATE Company's that mean them harm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast