Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING: On First Day As President, Trump Catches Mainstream Media In HUGE OUTRAGEOU

January 22, 2017 By Kristie McDonald

BREAKING: On First Day As President, Trump Catches Mainstream Media In HUGE OUTRAGEOUS LIE

OH HELL YEAH! Donald Trump just caught the mainstream media in another HUGE lie and he did NOT let them get away with it. This time they were trying to make him look racist for removing a statue of Martin Luther King from the Oval Office…WRONG!!

Liberty Writers News reports,
    TIME Magazine tried to run the FAKE story that Trump took down the bust of MLK to replace it with the old Winston Churchill head. Trump revealed that in reality, the head was still in the office, there was just a guy standing in front of it in the picture they saw!http://eheadlines.com/breaking-on-fi...utrageous-lie/

Trump told his CIA Audience in Langley today,
    “THEY (TIME) SAID, AND IT WAS VERY INTERESTING, THAT “DONALD TRUMP TOOK DOWN THE BUST, THE STATUE, OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING.” AND IT WAS RIGHT THERE! BUT THERE WAS A CAMERAMAN THAT WAS IN FRONT OF IT.”

See? Don’t you hate when liberals sit there and say Trump is ruining the “free press”? They don’t get that the American Press has not been free in decades. Thanks to Trump, reporters like me can bring y’all the important facts
    If you want even more proof that Trump was right, here is the SAME reporter from TIME Magazine admitting he wrote a Fake News story:
    (Go to link to see tweet)
    http://eheadlines.com/breaking-on-fi...utrageous-lie/

Also discussed in video clip...
    Trump Press Sec Spicer Accuses Media of not Reporting True Size of Crowd at Inauguration

January 22, 2017 9 Comments

Photo by sbassi

(Bloomberg) Donald Trump’s press secretary, Sean Spicer, took to the White House briefing room for the first time on Saturday to lash out at news organizations and accuse them of false reporting about the size of the crowd at Trump’s inauguration the day before.
    “This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the world,” Spicer said. “These attempts to lessen the enthusiasm of the inauguration are shameful and wrong.”
    He took no questions from reporters and he did not say specifically how many people the White House believes attended the inauguration. He said three large sections of the Mall that each held at least 200,000 people were “full when the president took the oath of office.”
    He alleged that some photos of the inauguration were “intentionally framed in a way” that minimized the crowd, without providing examples or evidence.
    Trump earlier on Saturday, in remarks at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, said that from his vantage point at the podium, “it looked like a million, million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there, and they said Donald Trump did not draw well.”
    Trump also said parts of the National Mall “all the way back to the Washington Monument” were “packed…”
    http://www.libertyheadlines.com/trum...tion/?AID=7236

Last edited by artist; 01-22-2017 at 04:05 PM.

chuck todd..just shut up already you disrespectful boar...

January 22, 2017 By Kristie McDonald

A Furious Kellyanne Conway Drops Seismic Truth Bomb On NBC’s Chuck Todd Over Media’s Crowd Obsession

Kellyanne Conway told Chuck Todd to stop being so “dramatic” on “Meet The Press” Sunday. Todd initially asked her to explain why press secretary Sean Spicer was sent out Saturday to “litigate” the crowd size issue. “The fact that 29, 30 million women voted for Donald Trump for president. They should be respected, somebody should cover their voices as well,” she said. “I’m about things that are quantifiable and important. I don’t think, ultimately, presidents are judged by crowd sizes at their inauguration, I think they’re judged by their accomplishments.”      “On this matter of crowd size, I think it’s a symbol for the fair and incomplete treatment that this president often receives,” she said.
    Daily Caller reports,
    Things got heated when Todd pressed her on not addressing why Spicer came out.
    “You did not answer the question. Why did the president send out his press secretary, who’s not just the spokesperson for Donald Trump, he also serves as the spokesperson for all of America at times, he speaks for all of the country at times,” Todd said. “Why put him out there for the very first time in front of that podium to utter a provable falsehood? It’s a small thing, but the first time he confronts the public, it’s a falsehood?”
    And that’s when Conway let him have it.
    “Chuck, I mean, if we’re going to keep referring to our press secretary in those types of terms, I think that we’re going to have to rethink our relationship here. I want to have a great, open relationship with our press, but look what happened the day before. Talking about falsehoods. We allowed the press to come into the Oval Office and witness President Trump signing executive orders.
    “What happens almost immediately? A falsehood is told about removing the bust of Martin Luther King Jr from the Oval Office.”
    Conway was referring to Time Magazine reporter Zeke Miller incorrectly stating that the bust had been removed from the Oval Office.
    A contentious back-and-forth started when Todd tried to interrupt.
    “That, no. That is just flat out false,” she snapped.
    “And it was corrected immediately,” he replied.
    “Chuck. Why was it said in the first place. Chuck?”
    “I don’t know,” he admitted.
    “Oh, no no no no. That reporter was writing on behalf of the press pool,” she said.
    “Excuse me. It does not excuse, and you did not answer the question. You did not not answer the question of why the president asked the White House press secretary to come out in front of the podium for the first time and utter a falsehood,” Todd said. “Why did he do that? It undermines the credibility of the entire White House press office on day one.”
    “Don’t be so overly dramatic about it Chuck,” she replied.
    http://eheadlines.com/a-furious-kell...session-video/