Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Breaking NEWS: Duncan Hunter Drops out..

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Too bad he didnt get more play in the media, that is what non cfr affiliation gets you...

He is way better qualified and has better republican credentials than Mcamnesty, giuliani etc.

I was not a supporter of him but think he should of been considered mroe seriously than the jokers I mentioned.

All I can say to Hunter supporters is, support the only non-CFR candidate left Ron Paul

Maybe he will throw his support to Romney.....only other one (besides Paul)for secure borders and NO amnesty.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW if your watching I am sorry the MSM has first censored Hunter and now because of that censorship he has surely been forced to call it quits.

I did not support him because of his views on the war but I did respect him because of his immigration stance.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

btw, i am curious , Hunter supporters, who will you support now?

Banned
    self deleted

Sorry for Hunter

He was really the best of the bunch in the real world

If Hunter endorses anyone......................

There is no way that Hunter would put his support behind Paul----not with Paul's viewpoints regarding terrorists and protecting our country.

He will either wait to see what Thompson does to see if he is going to endorse him-----or he will endorse Romney.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    I think Hunter will go with Tancredo

Hunter Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    btw, i am curious , Hunter supporters, who will you support now?
    Well. I was definitely a Hunter supporter. I guess I'll give Romney a better look. I don't really see another reasonable choice. I sure wish he'd done better.

Yeah, probably, Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

There is no way that Hunter would put his support behind Paul----not with Paul's viewpoints regarding terrorists and protecting our country.

He will either wait to see what Thompson does to see if he is going to endorse him-----or he will endorse Romney.
    yeah, hunter wont endorse Paul...

I cant believe how many republicans want to continue spending billions on an endless war when we are going more and more into debt....

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

I think Hunter will probably endorse Romney. The media think Thompson will endorse McCain. If Hunter supports McCain, I won't feel sorry for him anymore.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast