Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've sent this to Rush, Glenn Beck, Lars Larson, Hannity, O'Reilly. Let's see if they can get anything. I do know that the Senate has on YouTube the McConnell and Salazar conflict somewhere. Mitch was asking for trigger to begin drilling when the price of gas goes to $4.00 a gallon, Salazar object. Salazar objected all the way to $10 a gallon. I heard that the Repubs put it on You Tube.

LOL LOVE IT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I've sent this to Rush, Glenn Beck, Lars Larson, Hannity, O'Reilly. Let's see if they can get anything. I do know that the Senate has on YouTube the McConnell and Salazar conflict somewhere. Mitch was asking for trigger to begin drilling when the price of gas goes to $4.00 a gallon, Salazar object. Salazar objected all the way to $10 a gallon. I heard that the Repubs put it on You Tube.

LOL LOVE IT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0FcNNeuf0E

Salazar is so obivious where he stands!! La Raza TRAITOR!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

LOL LOVE IT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0FcNNeuf0E

Salazar is so obivious where he stands!! La Raza TRAITOR!!!!!!!
    Thanks JAK, I've sent it to everyone in my email address. People won't believe it until the see it.

Hannity was having a great time on his show talking about this today. He felt energized for what the Reps were doing and exposing Pelosi's priorities.
    She probably has an elitist party to attend tonight.
    Think she ever fills up a gas tank? Not!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did he say anything about the GOP operating in the House with everything shut down. I hope we can get a YouTube of that too.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the Democrats adjourned the House and turned off the lights and killed the microphones, but Republicans are still on the floor talking gas prices.
    I'd say something really discriminatory that my wife agrees with..but I won't.

Are there any know videos of this out there yet ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Are there any know videos of this out there yet ?
    I want one too. Maybe O'Reilly or Hannity will have it on if it exists.

I am a little confused ,if the Dems left the House at 11:23 am did the Senate close down then too ? Does that mean they were not even there when all the phone calls were being made about E-Verify ?

So they left without voting on the E-Verify re-authorization bill.Guess the Dems did not want to go home if they passed Menendez's 500,000 foreign worker sham and have to face their angry constituents.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I am a little confused ,if the Dems left the House at 11:23 am did the Senate close down then too ? Does that mean they were not even there when all the phone calls were being made about E-Verify ?

So they left without voting on the E-Verify re-autorization bill.Guess the Dems did not want to go home if they passed Menendez's 500,000 foreign worker sham and have to face their angry constituents.
    From what I understand both the House and Senate are closed.

Laura Ingraham filled in for O'Reilly tonight. She had it at the top of the show. NO film because they had shutdown the lights, the mics, and the camera. Rats!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast