Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The best ammo is good info....especially in front of a news crew.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I have spent nearly the entire day sending emails and making phonecalls. I've tagged phone numbers for the appropriate offices onto all my relatives and friends nationwide.

PLEASE do the same!! Hit forum after forum!! Tell your friends and neighbors. Then do it all over again tomorrow!!

I'm getting some FANTASTIC responses across the board from informed and uninformed alike!! It amazes me how many don't really get it, but they're getting a crash course in patriotism and how a few minutes of their time can go a long way.

How'd Jorge Boosh put it? Oh yeah...."WE'LL BE STAYING THE COURSE!!"...damn RIGHT we will, and we will CONTINUE to let these traitors know where we stand.

The communication network is far reaching and adding to the numbers of family and friends, there are also people you might have a moment with during your day, even at the grocery store. I got the local American Legion involved by phoning and then going there with some basic info to get the group up to speed. A couple of email friends are now involved -- all because I took the initiative to begin the conversation.

My family is involved and they love the forwarded emails and talking points so they can send them on....makes it easier for them. Also, I have gotten a few businessmen involved, just by being a customer who spent time-in-line discussing something besides weather. Try it if you haven't yet -- It really works!!!

The thing is, the illegal alien problem is so huge that everyone you speak to has a negative experience and they are very willing to share their issues and concerns. Everyone I have spoken with has gotten involved. Why? Everyone is mad at how they are being overlooked as a taxpaying citizen, or they've been a victim of a crime with an illegal.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

patriot I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My brother just got about 10 people that lost their jobs in the hotel industry to cheap labor, to start calling and emailing....... People are waking up!

Quote Originally Posted by chadlingoc
    My brother just got about 10 people that lost their jobs in the hotel industry to cheap labor, to start calling and emailing....... People are waking up!
    great that is what its going to take even if we march. People who have been directly affected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More and more Americans are waking up and are EXTREMELY angry with what is going on.

As I was talking to some of the people today, a lot said they would have gotten involved earlier if they knew what was going on!!

needless to say, I send them A LOT of links to websites to help them get started.

This could start a domino affect where these people reach more people!!

We will not give up this fight!
    We will win this battle!
    WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    We will not give up this fight!
    We will win this battle!
    WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12