Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Bush Coming to Georgia to Push Amnesty Scheme!!!

DIS Update: Bush coming to Georgia to push amnesty scheme!

Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Bush coming to Georgia to push amnesty scheme

President Bush on Tuesday will visit a South Georgia facility that trains Border Patrol agents, pushing back against conservatives who say the Senate's compromise immigration bill, which he supports, would do little to secure the border. -- Supporters of the bill say it's just what Bush needs to be doing...The trip to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco will put Bush in the home state of two GOP senators — Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson — who are under fire from constituents for their part in negotiating the bill. In particular, it was Isakson's idea to condition the bill's reforms, including providing a route to legal residency for illegal immigrants, to meeting goals for border security....The White House insists the Georgia trip has nothing to do with the senators. Instead, the locale was picked because Bush hasn't been there and he can quickly get there and back to Washington.

The law enforcement training center is in Brunswick just off Highway 17 on Chapel Crossing Rd. You can call local police to see exactly what time Bush Inc. will be there, A protest rally beginning an hour before and during his visit will get the media out. PLEASE!

Call your local radio stations and explain that the majority of Georgians DO NOT support the amnesty bill. Write the editor of your local paper and say the same thing. We have about a week to stop Kennedy, Bush, Isakson and Chambliss from legalizing all of the illegals here and who will come in the future. Text of bill here. READ THE FIRST SENTENCE!

We need people there or around there to hold signs on side of road reading "NO MORE AMNESTY!"

"REMEMBER 1986!" "KICK ME, I AM A CITIZEN!" "Go Home Bush, we are legal and don't want or need you here!"

Please try to offer some resistance to the traveling road show that is Bush, Saxby and Johnny's amnesty attempt.

D.A. King

The Dustin Inman Society

www.theDustinInmanSociety.org

http://chambliss.senate.gov/public/index.cfm

I just sent him an email. Please take a minute to help those of us who are TRYING to change his mind, which at this point appears to be impossible. President Bush coming on Tuesday will only serve to strengthen his promises to the president.

He needs to make a promise to the people if he wants to be re-elected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please look at what giving amnesty to as many as 20,000,000 illegal alien foreign nationals actually represents. More than the population of 16 states and DC!

According to the 2000 census, 18,785,867 is the total populations combined of Wyoming, Dist. of Columbia, Vermont, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Delaware, Montana, Rhode Island, Hawaii, New Hampshire, Maine, Idaho, Nebraska, West Virginia, New Mexico and Nevada.

THINK about that.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/usa/st ... tion.shtml
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Banned
    D.A. King was the organizer of the rally in Lafayette Park during the "Hold Your Feet to the Fire"event in DC. If there is any way anyone can get to the protest he is organizing it would be a great opportunity!

LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    President Bush coming on Tuesday will only serve to strengthen his promises to the president.
    Having Bush come to GA can only hurt Chambliss, don't you think???

Did you see this thread: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=65283

The poll, conducted by independent Atlanta-based Insider Advantage and released Friday, shows Chambliss edging former Gov. Roy Barnes (D) 42-40. Barnes has not shown interest in the race, but he was used as a baseline sample for a well-known statewide Democrat.
    Those are terrible numbers for an incumbent. Not only is he virtually tied with some one who is not even running but he's polling under 50%!!!
    Take heart from this. Hope all of the other snakes running for re-election and supporting amnesty are doing equally as bad!

Banned
    Just remembered that old song that goes something like "the Devil goes down to Georgia" seems appropriate!

MW
    I hope our good friends rally in Georgia and boo him off the podium. Wouldn't it be nice to see him receive the same reaction X 100 that Sen. Graham received in S.C.?

How many ALIPAC members that live in Georgia plan on attending one of his speeches?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't we have several people from Georgia, infact there was another post about this W. was calling for pinestraw and Georgia peach on the post and someone posted the song your talking about OLIVER, Ask W. maybe he has already rallied some to go.
    I thought pinestraw said something about going to the border, but don't quote me!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAVELING BULLETIN BOARD

To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the links below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets all let congress know what real Americans Want!!

Instructions here to help !! post results at either link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    LETS RALLY TO MEMORIAL WEEK OPERATION BRING IT HOME
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63301

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, we have lots of nice people to help you

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good non-racist patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I remember W was going to tell DA when the article was first posted that Georgia was unlucky enough to be having Bush on Tuesday!

How will you handle immigration processing Mr. President?

My issue with this is, currently, my wife holds a 5 year degree. She had to take a care giver job in Canada to get as close to the U.S. as possible. We have been waiting for more than 6 months to get her processed. I am a Member of the military with Homeland Security and DoD. We are waiting on USCIS to process our marriage papers as relatives.

My first question:

How in the "world" does Bush expect the USCIS to process all these applications? My wife is being treated as a slave in the care giver program in Canada, currently. She and I have talked and met young girls that are immigrants and they have paid agencies $5,000.00 (Canadian) to get into Canada under this caregiver program and when they are in after the first week they are fired, because these agencies are scamming immigrants and working with con-artist to work them a week and then fire making them pay this substantial amount and have no job, no place to live, no money, and no food. I know, because I have met them with my own eyes and they are the nicest people you will ever meet. Furthermore, the family my wife is working for is asking her to do things outside of what is written in a contract agreement from these agencies. Here she is supposed to be a caregiver not a gardener, a maid, or a laborer! I love me wife with all my heart and God bless her for her misery she is faced with while awaiting. I ask her to hold on one more day and pray that things will get better once USCIS pushes our I130 and I129F papers through. I got kicked off Homeland Securities Property in Florida during the time I lived their for not providing a copy of a document with a barcode, because my printer did not work and I had it saved to the laptop which I showed the officer scanning immigrants and myself as they entered as suspect "terrorist threats." I had to drive two hours from home and two hours back that day, then reschedule and drive another four hours all over again just to see an Immigration Officer about our papers. On top of all this, these immigrants do not own computers and printers.

My second question:

How do you plan to handle the processing, Mr. President?

I am being treated as an immigrant by my own fellow DoD and Homeland Security and being kicked off property with valid information and I am no "threat!" I have lived in the U.S. almost all my life. My wife does not deserve the hell she is going through as an immigrant to get accepted into our country. These agencies in Canada do not stand behind their contracts and policies, and I do not know many countries that are today, including us. My wife is suppose to get paid biweekly by the contract her employer signed with the agency she works for and she explained to the agency which hired her she is only being paid bimonthly the same amount as she was to be paid biweekly, plus, she is working 2 extra hours overtime a day and not getting compensated for it. I have been given a notice to speed up process by applying $1,000.00(US) to USCIS which takes 15 days to process, and does not guarantee an entry to the states. This is what Customs and Immigration consider "Premium Processing!" If I am going to pay for "Premium Processing", she better be here tomorrow! I am saying these USCIS need to be working around the clock and stop wasting tax dollars during the processing phase while our lights are left on in the multistory buildings. I have waited long enough! And if you can do this in 15 days for $1,000.00, "What's the hold up, Sir?" I am really upset with these laws and am looking forward to continuing my Education in Law to help these victims, because everyone else sees them as money, but no one sees them as people. They are an extra tax to pay for! I guess you know if we elect this issue, we do not have to trade as much with China. In fact, China might trade and purchase more from our goods and services.

Back to the main point, Immigrants are not being treated fairly and they live in fear of not knowing when their paper is next, USCIS! I know, because I am worried for my wife going through this RED TAPE! So, why allow them if they are going to be mistreated by our government and others during the processing. After all, we Citizens are going to have to pay more taxes for the "UNPREMIUM PROCESSING" and addition "UNHOMELY SECURITY". What are we thinking? Maybe OPEC can help! Thank you, modestly!

Someone call Charlie Daniels CAUSE THE DEVILS GOING TO GEORGIA, LOOKING FOR SOME SOULS TO STEAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast