Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I still think there is something seriously wrong with him. I'm not comfortable with any of his actions...The man belongs in a mental hospital for observation.
    He has no business having this kind of power!

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    How can this man remain so blindly, staggeringly resolute? How can he be so appallingly ignorant of fact, of truth, of evidence, of deep thought? In short, what the hell is wrong with GeorgeW. Bush?
    In short, Bush is a delusional megalomaniac dry drunk who exhibits the madness of King George.

I am willing to wager $10.00 that Bush won't be able to recesitate his amnesty bill. The senate sell-outs put every thing they had into this bill. I watched Graham, Kennedy and Kyl speaking on tv thursday night at a press confrence, and they looked totaly exhausted. I think right now they are all licking their wounds.
    They crashed and burned and I don't think they will be able to fight on at the moment. And I don't think this hated "has-been" will be able to twist too many arms.

Bets anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I just can't believe their is anyone left out here that does not see him as a traitor or dictator. We just need as many peoples voices being heard as we can get, we need people to get involved.

SoSad, Link?

Is this what you want sippy?

OK ALIPAC TEAM HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW FAX, WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

NO AMNESTY, ENFORCE OUR EXISTING LAWS!!! Don't follow Bush to his demise! stick with Americans and we will stick with you!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Thanks SoSad! Sorry about that. I found the link yesterday after I posted that up.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Thanks sippy, don't know what happen could have sworn it was there
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123