Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush the dictator

Mr Gheen said:
    Two, since we just beat them legislatively, the elite powers behind the North American Union may allow or create a national crisis, which would allow George Bush to implement the new emergency powers act he signed about two months ago. These powers would allow him to take control of the Net and any radio station, business, private property, or communications in the interest of "Continuity of Government"

If President Bush does this then that makes him a dictator like Hugo Chavezs.
    Does anyone think Bush will stoop this low?

Yes, I do.

I wouldn't put anything past this man now!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Bush can't be trusted at all! Plus he has a mean side to him. I wouldn't be surprized if he takes it out on the American people because he didn't get his way with jamming Amnesty down the throats of the American people.

Don't trust him with anything. If we know he's behind the dilution of our sovereignty, That makes him an 'enemy of the state'. Don't ever underestimate your enemy. I believe there were some Senators or judges or someone looking into the legallity of these new powers, but haven't heard of anything yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)