Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush: An Embarassment To Our Nation

Yesterday's email to Jorge. (Wonder what'll be in store for me today...)

To: president@whitehouse.gov
    Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:21 PM
    Subject: You are an embarassment to our Nation

President Bush:

As a U.S. citizen who is adamantly opposed to the S.1348 Immigration Bill, I must ask that you do not continue to interrupt the legislative process involving this Bill. I am urging Senators across America to refuse any of your promisary incidentals or financial enticements for passage of this Bill.

I find it unprofessional of you and rather brash to try and coerce Americans and Senators to side with you on a Bill that does NOT benefit America.

I have become educated in the immigration issues and the cost of illegal aliens to our Nation. President Bush, you are leading America on a path of destruction and all of this is because of your agenda with the NAU/SPP.

Your inability to lead our country is evident in your continuing downward spiral in your popularity polls. President Bush, you have become a national embarassment. By requesting that Senators push through the S.1348 Immigration Bill, you are sabotaging the correct process for U. S. legislation to occur. America is a Republic, not a dictatorship!

The S.1348 Bill is NOT what American citizens want. All bonafide research institutes concur.

Americans want to enforce the current laws. Americans want to retain the U.S. socioeconomic status. Americans want justice to be served to the millions of illegal aliens who have forged documents and trespassed our borders to steal from America.

Americans do not want to compromise our citizen rights, our liberties, and our Country simply because illegal aliens are holding us hostage for their own needs and desires. Americans do not want to see big business and back-room politics determine the fate of our Country because millions of low-skilled illegal aliens can provide the means for lowering national wages.

Americans do not want to be told that if we settle on a "compromise" and allow millions of illegal aliens and Z-visa holders access to America and our country's benefits, then we might get lucky enough to see a border fence built, or an increase in border patrol enforcers. Do you recall what Senator Sessions asked of you yesterday?

NO COMPROMISES! America is not interested. America is not for sale. America is not a give-away Nation.

Americans do not want to compromise our Nation for any "citizenship pathway" to allow the low-skilled, low-income illegal aliens to take fiscal advantage of our country.

Americans do not want additional foreign Z-visa entrants who can permanently use their temporary Z-visa to reside in America.

All of the American benefits that are created by U.S. taxpayers are paid for by the middle and upper-middle class taxpayers. When the depressed wage phenomenon and loss of job situation maximizes and there is no viable middle class taxpayers remaining in American society to pay for benefits like welfare, food stamps, medicare, medicaid, social security retirement, and disability, WHO WILL PAY? Will you? Will big business? Will an exponentially-increased deficit cover this enormous financial loss that will certainly occur?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Lynn would you mind if I send to Webb and warner. this is a great message.

Here's another good one I read this morning, I left the writers name off. It was a letter to the editor out in Ca

Open Letter to President Bush on Comprehensive Immigration Reform

President George W. Bush
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, D.C.

Dear President Bush:

Reports indicate that your administration has agreed to an "up front infusion" of $4.4 billion toward border security as a concession to win senate approval of S. 1348.

With all due respect, Mr. President, one wonders why this action was not taken a long time ago?

Indeed, if adding $4.4 billion is in the national interest and vital for homeland security today, why was this step not initiated on September 12, 2001?

The American people, including this proud American, remain very skeptical and angry over attempts at "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" which we see as amnesty.

Although one can quibble over the technical or legal definition of amnesty, there can be no doubt about how most Americans feel on this subject:

Any legislation that rewards those who have violated U.S. borders and immigration laws is wrong. Call it amnesty, guest worker, compassionate conservatism, or whatever you wish.

The fact is that rewarding illegal aliens will simply encourage additional millions of impoverished third-world aliens to invade America.

We have been through this before, Mr. President.

In 1986, America tried amnesty with passage of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. IRCA was enacted based on the promise that it would end illegal immigration once and for all.

Unfortunately, the Act has never been enforced and has provided neither reform nor control.

As a result an additional 12-30 million aliens have entered America unlawfully since 1986.

Why?

Several years ago, Congress approved additional agents for the border patrol, including appropriation of funds. Those positions were not filled.

Why?

In 2006, a border security fence was authorized by congress. That fence has not been built, although thousands of illegal aliens stream into America every day.

Why?

The original version of S. 1348 submitted by congress to your administration included a requirement that would have forced illegal aliens to pay back taxes. We understand that that provision has been removed from the bill at the behest of the administration.

Why? Particularly since the average American citizen with an outstanding tax obligation has his/her wages garnished and is otherwise hounded mercilessly by the IRS and its contractors.

In summary, and again with all due respect Mr. President, we simply do not believe that our elected representatives are acting in the best interests of the American people.

S. 1348 is a blatant example of the obvious disconnect between the governed and the government on this vital issue.

Solving illegal immigration is not really complex. Given sufficient political will and a desire to defend America, the problem can be solved in a few simple steps:

* Secure U.S. borders with military force if need be.

* Enforce all existing immigration laws presently in effect, including IRCA.

* Systematically and intelligently begin the process of deporting those here illegally.

Until these basic steps have been implemented, I am demanding that my elected representatives refuse to support any legislation labeled as "comprehensive reform," when said legislation is, is fact, amnesty.

I sincerely that you will reconsider your position on this issue before it is too late for America and the Republican party.

By the way, just for the record, I voted for you in the 2000 presidential election.

However, if S. 1348 or anything like it is signed into law, I will never again vote for any Republican candidate in any local, state, or federal election.

Sincerely,
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Lynn would you mind if I send to Webb and warner. this is a great message.
    Hi ya Becky. (Are we ready for Warner today?!)

I post some of my emails/letters so that people can use any portion or full-text of anything I write. Help yourself. You help all of us in the process!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Hey GoDawgs -- I read that in another post.

Maybe Jorge will get his tummyache back if enough of us email him.

I have been thinking of writing to Laura. I'm somewhat curious how she could be the spouse to such a lunatic. I mean, she beds down with the goon at night!

Gross.

Lynn, start emailing Warner at 430 this morning with different parts of the bill that don't make sense. Instead of just complaining at the pathway to citizenship, I am breaking the bill to pieces and trying to explain why it shouldn't be included in the bill.

I used parts of the article "Bush supports Mexican Killers against US" as justification for not supporting section 413 with authorizes the North American Union.

I have questioned why we should pay for Mexican Health care, training, and prenatal care when Mexicans are sending $20B a year to Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Hey GoDawgs -- I read that in another post.

Maybe Jorge will get his tummyache back if enough of us email him.

I have been thinking of writing to Laura. I'm somewhat curious how she could be the spouse to such a lunatic. I mean, she beds down with the goon at night!

Gross.
    I know! I really do like Laura, she needs to get her husband in line though
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Excellent Becky! So you are bringing in NAU, too. GOOD FOR YOU!

We'd all love to see your emails if you care to share them!

LynnS, outstanding letter to Jorge!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good letter, Lynn. Very clear, precise and calm. I don't think there will be any helicopters at your house today.

Wait until he reads mine!!

It's so hard to say, "Dear Mr. President" and all that when you want so much to call him "something else".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast