Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Those pills sure can make one clumsy!

We know why Mr. Bush's tummy hurts.

It's because he is full of sh........

W
    And that...is the most accurate diagnosis yet!

Bon appetit!

Sixty chefs are on stand by to cook for the eight heads of state,
    Out of the 60 chefs how many are illegals who did wash their hands?
    Fish - on the menu at Wednesday night's dinner at the start of the summit - is a speciality at the seaside resort.
    Fish from China no doubt -bon appetit!
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

My, my, just look at all these mean-spirited comments.....

I'm hoping that Bush will realize first-hand what the real price of gas is all about.....
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I can imagine him with his butt parked on the hopper while his aides are updating the cloture vote to him.
    Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are..."Git 'R Done"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Rockfish wrote:
    I wish President Bush a speedy recovery and a speedy departure from office.

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    He is just sick because he got a Texas size whooping. He needs to go back to his ranch and play the lame duck he is. Personally I think he is just plain old lame. The rest of the Republican Candidates are putting as much distance from him as the possibly can. You are going to see them start taking some extreme pot shots at him now. His approval rating will continue to crumble and he will then be Hog tied.

Congress has issues of its own and it is in control of the Democrats. Their approval ratings are falling like a brick off a building; in fact I think they are at the same level right now as they were when the Republicans got booted. I think you can expect another good house cleaning in 08' Either the Dem's get on the enforcement band wagon or start looking for new jobs in 08.
    Haha! You are right. He is sick because he knows when he returns to Norte America he will be taken to the woodshed for a sound thrashing by his True Master, Filipe Calderon for failing to pass the Comprehensive Amnesty Bill.

I guess when you have a large portion of "crow" to eat, it gives you a little bit of a tummy ache. Couldn't think of someone more deserving to feel ill.

H.

That's what happens to bullys that don't get their way. I can just see Bush having a tantrum over not getting his way, and it made him sick!

Maybe he was served some lettuce that illegals took a dump on before they picked it!! Wouldn't that be poetic justice!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    That's alright, Senator Kennedy has already said it. I wish President Bush a speedy recovery and a speedy departure from office.
    we can't wait for bush to get back here and start talking again
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast