Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    They said he was "visibly shaken." Makes you wonder what he is afraid of happening
    True all, he has a lot to be worried about, I feel assured there was a lot of boloney he had plans for in the making, that rode on the passage of this and now it is all bunk.

As well, I believe he knows not only does this mean he has REALLY lost in the popularity vote, but also he is seeing the demise of all of his smoke and mirrors games he has used to try to deceive the American people. It has all failed and he knows it, and he knows we are 100% aware of what he has been trying to pull.

I am anxious to see in the coming days and weeks what will happen where I live.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Bush was "visibly shaken" because he made a deal with Mexico. Behind the scenes, of course, and now he can't keep his side of the bargain. Hence, the reason Calderon is so mad.

Make sense? Just like putting a puzzle together. Now we need to figure out what all the pieces mean.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Calderon is mad? Why, this is not his country, and if he really wants, he can have all of his poor people back too. We'll gladly share.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep in mind, El Presidente Boosh needed to have this bill passed as phase 1 of the NAU. Also, the drug cartels were counting on him to deliver. My guess, he is more concerned with disappointing the drug cartel than Calderon.

But I said!

Hey come on! I tell you his bookie is not happy. Gimme the drug cartels and Mexican presidents any day, but always keep the bookie happy

dk2
    Everyone, let's not forget that Mexico has allowed China to set up shop there to get around the tarrifs imposed on them by the U.S.A. They(the mexican government) are not not our friends and never will be!
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

Quote Originally Posted by dk2
    Everyone, let's not forget that Mexico has allowed China to set up shop there to get around the tarrifs imposed on them by the U.S.A. They(the mexican government) are not not our friends and never will be!
    Good point, dk2! There are also the ports being built on the west coast of Mexico to recieve the ships coming in from China. These ports are being used so that the ships don't have to come into the ports in S CAL where the unions run the ports and its jobs.These ports are being built with our tax dollars!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although we can all collectively breathe a sigh of relief, I also believe we should be taking deep breaths. Get ready for the next rounds!

George Bush is not out of office yet, neither are some of his like minded buddies, nor is the momentum that he started over.

IMHO, we still need to work on getting things enforced in the country. There are some "spanish" speaking folks who have been elected and others are in some high places, who have participated in the creation of that bill and still others who support it to this day! Rep. Luis Gutierrez from Illinois who wrote the Strive Act with "Flake" was on Lou Dobbs last night. He had put out a spanish speaking message, urging legal immigrants to register to vote, others to get "naturalized" etc. In summary to "mobilize" and get "empowered."

Be watchful of what is coming down the pike at us, i.e. This "Fairness Doctrine" being resurrected in the future. Even though the house put a hold on any more money going toward this resurrection, that may be a temporary stop gap.

Diane Feinstein & Trent Lott talked about that "Fairness Doctrine" last Sunday. (She's one of the last one's who should allow the word fairness to drip from her lips.)

She spoke on the floor of the Senate before this bill shattered, and said that she went to some street in California where false documents could be had. Graham said on the Senate floor that he could go and get false documents.

Questions are: If Senators KNOW where these places are (and there are many that are known) why aren't they going after them? Why isn't ICE or Homeland Security, or the like, shutting these places down? Do not they therefore have knowledge of crimes being committed? Where does that place them as duty bound citizens, much less Senators?

Please Read Williams letter under announcements. He explains some of the pitfalls ahead, and I'm sure he's well-aware of more.

We can't afford to rest on any laurels ... at least that's how I feel.

Scept

Oh, Rush said yesterday and I agree completely, something along the lines of this "illegal immigration" becoming a topic of the presidential debates. Betcha that would make some of them squirm. Why should we let any of them off a proverbial hook?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123