Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUSH TALKS CHICKEN PLUCKING

Bush talks marriage, chicken plucking in Ohio event

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Strange things sometimes come out of President George W. Bush's mouth: "Polls just go poof." "Remember the rug?"

When Bush went to Ohio on Thursday to talk about terrorism, he ended up musing about marriage and chicken-plucking plants, the agony of death and his Oval Office rug, which resembles a sunburst.

About his legacy, Bush said historians are still assessing George Washington, the nation's first leader. "My attitude is, if they're still writing about (number) one, 43 doesn't need to worry about it." He is the 43rd U.S. president.

On being married: "A good marriage is really good after serving together in Washington, D.C."

Maybe the president just felt like jabbering at the town hall-style event in Tipp City, Ohio. He began talking about terrorism and ended 90 minutes later after chattering about everything from life after the White House to the Vietnam War and the brutal Khmer Rouge regime.

Some highlights:

"Politics comes and goes, but your principles don't. And everybody wants to be loved -- not everybody. ... You never heard anybody say, 'I want to be despised; I'm running for office."'

"The best thing about my family is my wife. She is a great first lady. I know that sounds not very objective, but that's how I feel. And she's also patient. Putting up with me requires a lot of patience."

"There are jobs Americans aren't doing. ... If you've got a chicken factory, a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you call them, you know what I'm talking about."

President Bush discusses terrorism, chicken-plucking plants, marriage and history Thrusday in a town hall event in Tipp, Ohio.

"There are some similarities, of course" between Iraq and Vietnam. "Death is terrible."

"I've been in politics long enough to know that polls just go poof at times."

As he has before, Bush told the story about how his first presidential decision was to pick a rug for the Oval Office, a task he quickly cast to his wife. He told her to make sure the rug reflected optimism, "because you can't make decisions unless you're optimistic that the decisions you make will lead to a better tomorrow."

Later, when he talked about his hope for succeeding in Iraq, Bush said, "Remember the rug?"

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/19/bush.musings.ap/

"Remember the rug"? I'm still trying to figure that one out.So President Bush thinks he will eventually be remembered as a President as great as George Washington?Talk about a pipe dream.

As for chicken plucking,I plucked many a feather from chickens as a little boy.I wasn't too good to do it then and I'm not too good to do it now.I wonder how we Americans survived before the invasion?

MW
    "There are jobs Americans aren't doing. ... If you've got a chicken factory, a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you call them, you know what I'm talking about."
    You're absolutely right Mr. President, Americans won't pluck chickens - not for a lousy $6.00 an hour w/o benefits! $6.00 an hour is exactly what the Crider Poultry Plant in Stillmore, Ga. was paying before ICE raided the plant. How can anyone support a family living in the United States on $6.00 an hour? Since the raid the plant has increased its pay to $6.40 an hour.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The one downfall for Bush and his legacy.... videos, DVD, archives of MSM, the man looks like a fool everytime he opens his mouth, they really should not let him out in public on his own and with out a script to read from, between his IQ and his evil deeds of running our nation in to the ground and turning us into a 3rd world nation.

HE WILL GO DOWN AS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION!!!! I can not wait until the 8 years of misery with this man is over( thank GOD for term limits )Let hope it gets better the next time or we are really in trouble. what we now need is a true patriot!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Why Does GW Bush Favor Illegal Aliens Over Americans?
    by John W. Lillpop

Does George W. Bush ever read objective news about the impact that “good hearted, hardworking” illegal aliens are having in America?

Is he aware of the fact that Los Angeles, the illegal alien capitol of America, is now also the gang capitol as well?

Moreover, is our out-of-touch president even vaguely aware of the following facts and figures from the Los Angeles Times and other news outlets:

* 40% of workers in Los Angeles County work for cash and pay no taxes, because they are predominantly illegal aliens without green cards.

* 95% of murder warrants issued in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

* 75% of those on the “most wanted” list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

* Over 67% of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal aliens.
    (Mexican births paid for by U.S. taxpayers.)

* Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are here illegally.

* Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

* 50% of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border, according to FBI reports.

* 60% of all occupants in HUD properties are illegal aliens.

* 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish-language.

* In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English, while
    3.9 million speak Spanish.

* Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

* In 1997, the net cost of immigration to American taxpayers was $70 billion. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services received) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a negative number.

* 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

During a time of war, our president should be acting to protect the American people by securing our borders, enforcing all immigration laws, and by deporting those here illegally.

Why is George W. Bush more concerned about third-world peasants from Mexico than he is about tax-paying, patriotic American citizens?

The big question: Has George W. Bush suffered an emotional or mental breakdown? Is he unfit–or MORE unfit–for office?

How else to explain Bush’s mindless drive to destroy America?

John Lillpop is a recovering liberal

permalink:

http://illegalaliensmustgo.blogspot.com ... liens.html

posted by John W Lillpop | 4:33 PM
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

George Bush is already down as the worst president in the history of the United States. We are on the home stretch with this guy.

Some quotes from a Great President:

"This country has nothing to fear from the crooked man who fails. We put him in jail. It is the crooked man who succeeds who is a threat to this country."

"The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the up right."

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ouselves armed and ready."

"Speak softly and carry a big stick you will go far."

Theodore Roosevelt
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I believe that George Bush views the people who have no right to be here as "nearly legal" and that all of the problems will go away with the stroke of a pen and that they are the "necessary replacements" for the citizens we were encouraged not to give birth too.
    He now realizes that a very large percentage of Americans don't agree with him.
    I think they're more like "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers" pod people replacements and the invaders seem to think so too.

April
    The big question: Has George W. Bush suffered an emotional or mental breakdown? Is he unfit–or MORE unfit–for office?

There IS something very wrong with him and he definitely could care less about the country he leads, that is very evident from his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by April

There IS something very wrong with him and he definitely could care less about the country he leads, that is very evident from his actions.
    He's a moron. A brainless, nationless, invertebrate. He's not even in charge. The globalists are pulling his strings, because they are easy to pull. He is nothing. An air-headed shell of a man in a suit. People who look and act like Dick Cheney are really in charge.....But they know that the American people would never vote for people who actually look and act like bastards. So they put this hollow man in a suit and sell it to the American people.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    "The best thing about my family is my wife. She is a great first lady. I know that sounds not very objective, but that's how I feel. And she's also patient. Putting up with me requires a lot of patience."
    Can you imagine being married to that idiot traitor? It would be H___!!! I have seen her on television on rare occasions and she always looks tired and strained. Talk about a reason for depression.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast