Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Tells Conservatives to Shut Up, Urges Hispanics 2 Speak

By John W. Lillpop

In the ongoing kerfuffel over illegal immigration, President Bush recently unloaded on conservatives for speaking out and acting up against the foolish amnesty bill S 1348.

Bush began his assault by accusing conservatives of not wanting what is best for America, and then ripped a page straight from the liberal game book by branding his opponents as racists.

Although this boorish behavior is a despicable outrage, it is actually a good sign because it is a clear indication that amnesty supporters are losing the war of ideas, and have nothing left with which to do battle except childish name calling.

Interestingly enough, while Bush was doing his utmost to discourage free speech from conservatives who hold views different from his own, the president was most anxious to assure that Hispanic voices were heard.

"There's a lot of emotion on this issue, and it makes sense to have people from around the country come and sit down with members of Congress to talk rationally about the issue," he told those attending the Hispanic Prayer Breakfast in Washington on June 15.

Times: http://washingtontimes.com/national/200 ... -4797r.htm

Especially those who just happen to agree with you on amnesty right Mr. President?

Interestingly enough, while Bush was doing his utmost to discourage free speech from conservatives who hold views different from his own, the president was most anxious to assure that Hispanic voices were heard.
    And this fool was elected to represent the American people.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Re: Bush Tells Conservatives to Shut Up, Urges Hispanics 2 S

He wants rational; between out sourcing, and the tidal wave of illegal aliens "who they don't know who is who?â€

They should shut up. Personally, I am sick of their whining. Who elected W. president in 2000 and 2004? It wasn't me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    They should shut up. Personally, I am sick of their whining. Who elected W. president in 2000 and 2004? It wasn't me.
    Well, I did vote for him in both elections. Unfortunately he has gone down hill quickly. I think I am allowed to "whine" about what he is doing even if I voted for him.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

I didn't vote for Bush I voted against Al Gore there was no one to vote for. I thought I was voting for the lesser of 2 evils but I still got evil. I am hopping that in the 2008 election there is someone to vote for.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

I also voted against Gore and against Kerry, sadly Jorge was the only candidate that seemed just slightly better then those two. along with many others I thought he would do the least damage to our Nation. it now seems we were wrong.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I'm not voting at all if I have to pick between two evil candidates!

Re: Bush Tells Conservatives to Shut Up, Urges Hispanics 2 S

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    By John W. Lillpop
    This is one Hispanic voice I would love el presidente to hear but what if I said what I want to say, this whole post would be bleeped out!

Those who voted for George W. Bush and his fellow conservative traitors in the Senate have no right to complain about their actions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast