Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush is on TV again and he sounds drunk!

Anyone checking Bush on TV right now telling us how we need more free trade with our neighbors in Central and South America to solve the US financial crisis?

His speech is heavily slurred and he is stumbling all over the place.

This guy has got to be on the hooch or heavy duty pills. Listen to him slur! he is mushed mouth.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's been on TV a lot lately giving us the Hoover Pep Talks. Yea, like Bush can build up America's confidence, as his presidency goes down in history as one of the worst.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush is on TV again and he sounds drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Anyone checking Bush on TV right now telling us how we need more free trade with our neighbors in Central and South America to solve the US financial crisis?

This guy has got to be on the hooch or heavy duty pills. Listen to him slur! he is mushed mouth.

W
    Do you think he's on the sauce again W! I remember there were a few pictures taken during the Olympics games, (Beijing) in which he looked as if he were feeling no pain! But, of course this is entirley speculation on my part. Just my observations. I could be wrong...

I would probably be drinking too if I were him!

Re: Bush is on TV again and he sounds drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    It's anti-anxiety medication. Too much Ativan or lorazepam is supposed to do this:

http://bipolar.about.com/cs/sfx/a/sfx_ativan.htm

Ativan / Lorazepam Side Effects

Catalogue of side effects for the medication Ativan - generic Lorazepam - which is an antianxiety medication and also a mild tranquilizer and sedative. This prescription drug may be used in the treatment of bipolar disorder.

Overdose Effects - Notify Doctor:

Confusion (continuing); convulsions (seizures); drowsiness (severe) or coma; shakiness; slow heartbeat; slow reflexes; slurred speech (continuing); staggering; troubled breathing; weakness (severe)

Not that he's any stranger to alcohol. We could all use a good stiff drink in this economy.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/presi ... ge-w-bush/

It seems that I missed the wisdom of our dear leader, as I tend to mentally not bother to listen to him anymore. Whatever he says and however he says it just goes to reinforce my opinion that he has no clue of what he is talking about. How often has he read a statement and then rushed off not answering any questions? I have also noted a trend that when Bush speaks about the economy, the stock market has a tendency to tank, as the traders have no real idea what he just tried to say.
    He has proven himself the most inadequate president in US history.

Its the Illegal Alien Flu:

Loss of Job

Higher Taxes

Outsourcing

Heavy littering

Rape of children

Dui Dui Dui

Day Labor Rash

Clogged ERs

Loud Latino Music ringing in ears

Dropping Anchor syndrome

Urge to Sue

uncontrolled Whining

Fetish to freeload

Multiple Person IDs disorder

Is he drunk, or sending smoke signals to Wall Street again?

I cannot listen to him and watch his phony act. I have not listened to a full speech since that one with the Mexican crowd with President Foxx. He loves some Mexico, more than he does America.

Yes, I truly believe the man was intoxicated when making his speech today. I hope we can get a video link somewhere.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast