Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Found this link for what the speech text was:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0081016-4.html
    I don't know if that was the Bush mush you referred to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William:

What you said is probably 100 percent true which makes it more puzzling as to why Congress even bothers to listen to this guy even though he's two feet out the door and will be replaced in a couple of months. What credibility does this guy think he has? More FT? Yeah because NAFTA and CAFTA have worked so well that not having more is the reason why our economy sucks.

Bush is drunk alright. Drunk off of power, greed, blind stubbornness and outright arrogance, all the rest of what he's drunk off of, god only knows. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bush is an evil man and I think he is purposely trying to tank our economy just so he and his cronies can usher in the NAU courtesy of the NWO.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Folks, I surmised this was coming ---- another attempt at "free trade" agenda -- really the nwo agenda.

Paulson came out last Sunday, saying "this is not time for isolationism or protectionism" --- which is the knee-jerk argument to call those against "free trade" as being against all trade or interaction with foreign countries.

NO -- Americans know that "free trade" as per the details of insidious agreements like NAFTA and CAFTA destroys American jobs and is basically harmful against U.S. -- highly slanted to sending U.S. wealth out of the U.S. and so the rich corporates get richer while screwing the People.

Having legitimate, wise actions in interest of bettering the United States is NOT isolationism or protectionism.

Trade with foreign countries has been done since the birth of the Country and did not have to be done under huge sovereignty destroying documents as per called these "free trade" agreements.

Entering "free trade" agreements has NOTHING to do with the financial crisis and "free trade" is certainly not a way to "stimulate economy".

Paulson then said, he "was concerned about economies of poor countries in this crisis" --- sorry, how about acting for the U.S. -- it is not a global obligation for the U.S. and right there Paulson is admitting global agenda with "free trade" in mind. This is what was bad about this bailout -- Bush thinks he's the RULER OF THE WORLD.....

I already called Congressmen to be on lookout for Bush Admin. to start this junk --- NO to anything else for Bush Admin. --- Call your Congressmen. NO Columbia, Peru or any other FTA. Watch for this stuff after election too.

Yes, I am afraid they will soon offer us many "necessary" solutions that are worse than the crisis.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely true, W, as we are not aware of any of the shenanigans going on behind closed doors, which is the way this administration has been doing business all along, as one of the most secretive administrations in US history.
    Then in one of the few moments of openess, they manage to radiate their clueless management and scare the pudding out of every market in the world. Call it biting off nose to spite face, but with this whole mess the output of Treasury obligations, dollar on the world market trading, etc. backed only by the "full faith and credit of the federal government" has turned into a small pile of garbage, IMO.
    I think every American could have written a less explosive speech for Paulson. What ever happened to the "artful mumble" ala Casey of the CIA?

Re: Bush is on TV again and he sounds drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Anyone checking Bush on TV right now telling us how we need more free trade with our neighbors in Central and South America to solve the US financial crisis?

His speech is heavily slurred and he is stumbling all over the place.

This guy has got to be on the hooch or heavy duty pills. Listen to him slur! he is mushed mouth.

W

Can the OP provide a link to this information? A video clip would do.

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be the norm. when posting this type of information, that links and/or proof of authenticity be provided?

Maybe I'm wrong about the rules of ALIPAC. Please correct me, if so.
    Thanks,
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Re: Bush is on TV again and he sounds drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Anyone checking Bush on TV right now telling us how we need more free trade with our neighbors in Central and South America to solve the US financial crisis?

His speech is heavily slurred and he is stumbling all over the place.

This guy has got to be on the hooch or heavy duty pills. Listen to him slur! he is mushed mouth.

W

Can the OP provide a link to this information? A video clip would do.

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be the norm. when posting this type of information, that links and/or proof of authenticity be provided?

Maybe I'm wrong about the rules of ALIPAC. Please correct me, if so.
    Thanks,
    ANQ
    Yes, we usually need a link but I was just watching him and before I could activate my recording software his speech ended.

I just posted my observations here hoping some others were watching him slur and stumble or could find a recording.

Ill keep looking for a copy.

This is not the first time when he has needed to make a high pressure public appearance when things were going very wrong and his speech has been slurred.

W

April
    This is not the first time when he has needed to make a high pressure public appearance when things were going very wrong and his speech has been slurred.

W
    He is such a loser.

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that when one posts an accusation here at ALIPAC, that proof must be presented at the time of the original post.

If people are allowed to post without backing up their so-called facts, then we are all allowed free reign?

Okay, then.

~ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

I found this funny video while I was searching for today's clip

Got a good laugh from this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H20qg5xqTAg

W

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast