Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    I watched it and to me he seems like he always is when speaking..of course I have always thought he was wearing a wire so when he was asked a question or making a speech he would be fed the response...therefore when he slurs or takes time to answer he is having trouble hearing the prompter in his ear..

I am not sure if that is the video William is talking about. And of course, I've never seen a George Bush speech. He has always made me sick, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I got mine to play. He is having a bit of a problem speaking.

Direct link to video:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27234899/
    Nope, this speech was covered on CNN on 10/16

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    More than likely, the majority are real. I cannot find anywhere documented that they are NOT real. That is why I posted them. I found numerous websites with the pics, some had more than others, but they were the same pics. If you can find documentation that they are not real, please post it.
    You don't need documentation to see that they are fake...all you have to do is just look at some of them. I have a background in graphic art, maybe it's just easier for me to see the ones that have been "doctored."

I'm not arguing the fact that he's had a "drinking problem in the past." Although I don't think it's all in the past. He's probably just slowed down a bit.

In January 2002, Bush showed up on camera with that bruise on his cheek and his staff wrote it off as, "he choked on a pretzel, passed out and hit his face." Yeah right....he either got drunk and got into a fight with one of his staffers and got owned or he was so drunk he just fell on his face.

Passing out from choking on food is a pretty serious matter. Who was there? Who revived him? Was the Heimlich maneuver used? How long was his brain deprived of oxygen? If choking on a pretzel was really the case, I don't think the incident would have been treated so flippantly.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

April
    You don't need documentation to see that they are fake
    Yes I think we do because if they are fake you can usually find out on the internet and I could not. I think the majority of them are real if not all of them.

http://sports.aol.com/olympics/photos/president-bush

This picture of Bush drinking what appears to be beer is real as widely reported in the European media. This was taken at the G-8 summit where the next day Bush could not attend meetings and they said he was under the weather or had a stomach bug or something like that.

Perhaps it is Ginger Ale or non alcoholic. beer. Perhaps.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think he had a drinking problem before he was Gov, of Texas.

Craig Furgesen has been showing alot of slurred speech, stuttering, and speech impaired videos of Bush.

I just waiting for your first video William...I hope you come across one.
    ------------------------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345