Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's birthday a few days away

This is the second email I have recieved about this...The first was from Laura Bush....I can think of a few things I would like to send him

Dear Karen,

In a few short days, President Bush will celebrate his 61st Birthday. Don't miss out on this opportunity to wish the President a Happy Birthday by signing the RNC's eCard today.

To make this an extra special birthday on July 6, Mrs. Bush will be presenting our President with this birthday wish from supporters like you. To be included in this unique celebration, please click here.

And if you can, I hope you will consider celebrating President Bush's birthday with a gift our entire Party can share. Your secure online donation of $61 (or whatever you can afford) will help keep the RNC's preparations for electing more Republicans in the 2007-2008 election cycle on track.

Sincerely ,

Robert M. "Mike" Duncan
    Chairman, Republican National Committee

P.S. This is your last chance to join the First Lady in making this an extra special birthday celebration for our President - please take a moment to sign the Birthday eCard today.

To Forward This Email To Your Friends And Family,
    Please Click Here

Contributions or gifts to the Republican National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

Republican National Committee | 310 First Street, SE | Washington, D.C. 20003
    p: 202.863.8500 | f: 202.863.8820 | e: info@gop.com

Paid for by the Republican National Committee.
    310 First Street, SE - Washington, D.C. 20003 - (202) 863-8500
    www.gop.com
    Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Unsubscribe

Copyright 2007 Republican National Committee
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

What is he gonna do now? He will have gloomy celebration.. The Mexican Philharmonic Orchestra in their sombreros were invited to play at his birthday party. . complete with dozens of pinatas for kids of his illegal guests and the best tacos and burritos.

Feliz cumpleanos Jorge, you big loser!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I think I'll send him a big red sombrero!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I'm going to send him a new box of crayons. I understand that he broke every single one in his old box before making his concession speech.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

El Presidente Jorge Boosh can share in the gift of 54 votes the Senate gave to the American People today!!! I think it's an "extra special" gift all by itself. I know as I celebrate our country's birthday on July 4th I'll be thinking about how grateful I am this bill got slammed and how patriotic the Senators who stood up and actually represented the American People are.

Jorge Boosh, mereces el regalo de la acusación, nada menos, tú traidor.
    (translation: Jorge Boosh, you deserve the gift of impeachment, nothing less, you traitor.)

Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    Jorge Boosh, mereces el regalo de la acusación, nada menos, tú traidor.
    (translation: Jorge Boosh, you deserve the gift of impeachment, nothing less, you traitor.)
    Let's try to make that a reality!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Wow. I feel so differently about him as a result of today. I feel so much stress coming off of me that seemed to eminate on to me from him.

Fearing that we would still be under that choke hold that he had (I hope I'm correct in feeling that I can put it in the past tense) on us, I guess I could not totally allow myself to realize and really admit just how disappointed and angry I feel towards him.

I feel free. I feel so good in being able to shake off the shackles I think I felt with him.

Now I'd like to write him a letter and not be rude, but just tell him how unbelievably he disappointed so many millions of Americans in his handling of this.

However, I bet that his staff has been told to put any and all communication with the American people in the paper shredder.

He's probably only accepting communications from Mexico. !!

Mr. Bush, you deserve impeachment after what you have put us through. You really do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)