Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bush's disapproval rating worst of any president in 70 years

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    LOL
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I bet the 28% that approve of Bush, have their heads screwed on backwards! Somethings wrong with them that they feel Bush is doing a good job!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    I live in an ultra conservative area. I don't near as many "W" bumper stickers as I once did.

Unfortunately some people will follow him no matter what because they don't want to admit that they were wrong to vote for him.

I am one that voted him in and I can't stand him now I guess it took the good Lord above to open my eyes to his true colors (Brown and Brown) lol No Drama intended I just wanted to let you know Not all will stick by a dumba** just cause they were fooled once in my case twice and I do apologize to you all for that . I cry alot thinking I helped(not knowing I was helping) to sell out our Beautiful Country and everytime I see my kids It takes all I have not to just lose it and breakdown.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's OK.. I am a Conservative Republican that voted for him twice... and although I am ashamed of those 2 votes for my party... it will never happen again.. It woke me up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I bet the 28% that approve of Bush, have their heads screwed on backwards! Somethings wrong with them that they feel Bush is doing a good job!
    A portion are disconnected and don't know who Bush is, a portion probably don't have the mental capacity to be answering the telephone, a portion were altered by medication, a portion are GOP Ditto Heads, a portion are Democrats that laughed their asses off after the phone survey...

I agree, I've been saying that he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents the US has ever endured.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    A portion are disconnected and don't know who Bush is, a portion probably don't have the mental capacity to be answering the telephone, a portion were altered by medication, a portion are GOP Ditto Heads, a portion are Democrats that laughed their asses off after the phone survey...

I agree, I've been saying that he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents the US has ever endured.

Dixie
    Nice breakdown.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Well in 2000 a person could have voted for Gore , in 2004 a person could have voted for Kerry .....hmmm...........I voted for Bush, both times. Did I have a choice?

In 2008 I have a choice. RP

To heck with the pity party, what about Congress? Do they play a role in this mess we find ourselves in? Who voted them in? Hows about the medias and their influences?

When times are good look around, many are fat, dumb, and happy. When times are bad, those that were fat, dumb, and happy become bellyachers, moaners and groaners. True conservitives are critical of whats on their plate at all times, especially during the good times, trying to conserve for the bad times that will come.

Which canidate this time around has been talking about the value of the dollar? When the dollar is printed on toilet paper, who will remember the name Ron Paul?

POTUS posted an article about a potential congressional canidate for a district in Tennessee. Perhaps some more posts like this would help. Perhaps posting current members of congress and their NUMBERSUSA report card grades would help. Not for the posters so much as the viewers of this site.

Looking for a good read, perhaps "The Marketing of Evil" by David Kupelian

MW
    I don't like Bush anymore than the rest of you, however, I feel folks are jumping the gun if they feel his success or failure as a president has already been determined for the history books. His legacy will be the war on terrorism (to include the Iraq war). Should we lose in Iraq and be forced out of the Middle East with our tail between our legs, I'm sure history will not be kind to the man. However, should we win it could be a different story. It'll all depend on Iraq and their influence in the Middle East. Just my opinion.......

Unfortunately, the history books will not judge Bush on his position regarding illegal immigration. That's a problem that existed before he assumed office.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can we get a refund? I think Americans should demand back that $400,000 a year we are paying him.

Not surprising at all. Sometimes I ask myself what is going right in this country? Under Bush gas prices and food are sky high and rising, the banks are crashing, people are loosing their jobs for various reasons (be it outsourcing or illegals taking them), the federal deficit is in outer space, the list goes on and on. These are not good days for our country. And it isn't just Bush, of course. People have got to wise up and vote many of these same old people in Congress OUT!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast