Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bush's disapproval rating worst of any president in 70 years

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huffington Post? Now THERE's a publication right up there with the Daily KOS. Can't get more far left and wacko as these
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    The lines between R & D are becoming very blurry. I was reading something at the Huffington Post, and in the comments I saw somebody say (and I am paraphrasing) "You can't support illegal immigration and be a liberal! You're giving corporate america exactly what it wants by doing that." Not only that, there were several people agreeing with that post.
    That is actually very refreshing to hear from a liberal -- I am assuming they mean economic liberal/progressive. The "left" has a long history of opposing unrestricted immigration in this country. Economic left/progressive that is. This debate didn't start yesterday, and immigration enforcement as a "conservative" issue is actually more of a recent phenomenon as a way to win the votes of middle America. It would actually be a breath of fresh air to see some on the "left" get in touch with their roots on this issue. The person you quoted did seem to know what he/she was talking about. Illegal immigration is about corporate elite getting what they want and screwing the working people of this nation. Nothing more. Its not really a "left vs. right" issue, as we have seen with "conservatives" like Boosh and McShame.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Barry Out Bush'ed Bush and Bush is a convicted War Criminal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678