Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's IPod on NBC Nightly News

NBC Nightly News did a story on what's on Bush's IPod. True to form for the MSM, they neglected to mention the subliminal messages from Fox regarding amnesty, illegal immigration, NAFTA (aka SHAFTA .. as in "shaft"....you have been "shafted") and all those voices calling to Bush for New World Order.

Darn those biased MSM!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

He probably has on his Ipod subliminal messages from Vicente Fox. It probably goes like this:

You love Illegal Aliens

You love Reconquista

You will grant amnesty to all illegal aliens

You will bow down to the NWO

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    He's probably has on his Ipod subliminal messages from Vicente Fox. It probably goes like this:

You love Illegal Aliens

You love Reconquista

You will grant amnesty to all illegal aliens

You will bow down to the NWO

You're probably right!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

zombie walk

Don't forget the Zombie Walk, arms outstretched in front of body, shoulder level, Night of the Living Dead style;

Uhhuuhhuhuhuuhh, Freeeeeeedom and demooooocraaaaacy, uhuuhhhuhhhuuu, freeeeeedoooom and..............g

Re: zombie walk

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    Don't forget the Zombie Walk, arms outstretched in front of body, shoulder level, Night of the Living Dead style;

Uhhuuhhuhuhuuhh, Freeeeeeedom and demooooocraaaaacy, uhuuhhhuhhhuuu, freeeeeedoooom and..............g
    Yeah that sounds like Jorge all right.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah that sounds like Jorge all right.
    Cripes Dman show a little respect for El Presidente Bush...no I mean..Beanor Bush, uhh, no that is not it...I mean George W(etback) Bush, no that is not it either...hmmm...Senor Bush??? No that can't be it..."Leader of the Wetback nation"???? no...hmmm in reflection maybe you were right in the first place.

Now here is a quote by a real President:

<begin Teddy Roosevelt quote>

the Americanizing of the newcomers to our shores. We must Americanize them in every way, in speech, in political ideas and principles, and in their way of looking at the relations between church and state. We welcome the German or the Irishman who becomes an American. We have no use for the German or Irishman who remains such. We do not wish German-Americans or Irish-Americans who figure as such in our social and political life; we want only Americans, and, provided they are such, we do not care whether they are of native or of Irish or of German ancestry....

It is an immense benefit to the European [or Asian or Latin American] immigrant to change him into an American citizen. To bear the name of American is to bear the most honorable of titles; and whoever does not so believe has no business to bear the name at all, and, if he comes from Europe [or Asia or Latin America], the sooner he goes back there the better.

<end teddy Roosevelt quote>

Gee ya don't think that maybe, just maybe, this has played out in our nation's past on a couple of occasions?

Patriotman

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

George Santayana:

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'

By the by I wonder what Teddy, RoughRider, Roosevelt would have thought of an invading hoard streaming across our border demanding that we address them in their own language, moving into our cities, flying their country's flag, violating our laws, customs, and traditions. Of course Teddy actually had a pair, and he didn't have to crawl to Vicente Fox and ask can I "wear mine tonight, the other leaders of the world are going to have theirs on.Ă¢â‚¬?

Patriotman

Cripes Dman show a littel respect for El Presidente Bush...no I mean..Beanor Bush, uhh, no that is not it...I mean George W(etback) Bush, no that is not it either...hmmm...Senor Bush??? No that can't be it..."Leader of the Wetback nation"???? no...hmmm in reflection maybe you were right in the first place.
    I was going to say Vicente's Pet Slave, but I didn't think that was appropriate at the time, oops I mean.

Now here is a quote by a real President:

<begin Teddy Roosevelt quote>

the Americanizing of the newcomers to our shores. We must Americanize them in every way, in speech, in political ideas and principles, and in their way of looking at the relations between church and state. We welcome the German or the Irishman who becomes an American. We have no use for the German or Irishman who remains such. We do not wish German-Americans or Irish-Americans who figure as such in our social and political life; we want only Americans, and, provided they are such, we do not care whether they are of native or of Irish or of German ancestry....

It is an immense benefit to the European [or Asian or Latin American] immigrant to change him into an American citizen. To bear the name of American is to bear the most honorable of titles; and whoever does not so believe has no business to bear the name at all, and, if he comes from Europe [or Asia or Latin America], the sooner he goes back there the better.

<end teddy Roosevelt quote>

Gee ya don't think that maybe, just maybe, this has played out in our nation's past on a couple of occasions?

Patriotman
    Yeah that sounds alittle better then "oh if they cross big bend we want them" or "family values don't stop at the Rio Grande" or "you'll come here if your worth your salt" or "they come here to feed their families" or "they do the jobs that nobody else wants to do". Of course Teddy Roosevelt had a few things that Jorge will never have:

1. Guts
    2. Leadership
    3. Love for his country
    4. Integrity
    5. Intelligence
    6. Honor
    7. Honesty
    8. Heart
    9. Character
    10. Personality
    11. Toughness
    12. Charisma

Need I go on?

Dman writes:

Vicente's Pet Slave
    Try Beeeaaaattttccchhh...LOL!!!

Patriotman

Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    Dman writes:

Vicente's Pet Slave
    Try Beeeaaaattttccchhh...LOL!!!

Patriotman
    I can think of worse things to say, but I won't say them on this board.