Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

C-Span 2 is Taking Live Calls

Call in and state your opinion on the debate. So far everyone is screaming about the immigration thing.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's the telephone number?

Did you catch the number?

Please Post it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're almost done, but maybe we can catch a replay. I just caught it myself.

Nevermind! Last call is on the air now!

Dixie

Just about every call was about the immigration issue.

I just caught they will rerun the debate again at 7:30 in the morning, so maybe they will replay the call-ins.

I'm telling you, people are really mad about the immigration thing and are going to vote for Tancredo or Hunter just because of it.

I'm sorry, guys, I just didn't catch it. They didn't flash the number again after I turned on.

Hunter did great at the debate tonight. I have blasted CNN and Wolf Blitzer via e mail for being so one sided and not giving the second tier candidates enough time. McCain/Romney and Guliani were allowed to go over their time limits and ate up the entire evening. CNN needs to turn their microphones off when the time is up !!!!! As I told them, I am not interested in the same ole, same ole the top tier has to say. I want Paul/Hunter and Tancredo get more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Hunter did great at the debate tonight. I have blasted CNN and Wolf Blitzer via e mail for being so one sided and not giving the second tier candidates enough time. McCain/Romney and Guliani were allowed to go over their time limits and ate up the entire evening. CNN needs to turn their microphones off when the time is up !!!!! As I told them, I am not interested in the same ole, same ole the top tier has to say. I want Paul/Hunter and Tancredo get more time.
    Same here! I don't need to hear anything the traitorous Guliani or McCain have to say. I want to hear from real American's who back our constitution and want to follow the laws already on our books.