Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA Alert! Driver's license bill still alive in Assembly!

One Bill Gil is at it again....any Californians out there that can send a fax or email???

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=10774766

Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

They need to get all the illegals driver's licenses so they can vote in the elections.

We have to drive a stake in the heart of this bill once and for all.

He is at it again yikes does he ever quit?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent my email. I am afraid they are going to vote whether they have a DL or not. I spoke to some friends that have been poll workers, they say they are told not to ask for DL or any ID, but to ask if the voters want their ballots in Spanish or English.

We have to stop Ca Legislators - Californians Vote No on Prop 93

Sacramento’s Most Powerful Politicians are Trying to Gut Term Limits
    The President of the State Senate and Speaker of the State Assembly are termed out next year and are desperate to hang on to their perks and power. So they want to change California’s term limits law so they can remain in the Legislature for years to come.

The Politicians Want to Fool the Voters
    They are trying to weaken term limits by pushing a misleading initiative that falsely claims to toughen term limits but actually increases terms for most politicians!

Under the Politicians’ Scheme, Assembly Terms Would Be Doubled and Senate Terms Increased by 50% and 42 Termed Out Incumbents Could Remain in Office
    The politicians are cynically claiming their initiative is a reduction in terms by saying politicians will only be able to serve a maximum of 12 years in one legislative chamber instead of the 14 years currently allowed if a politician serves the full 6 years in the Assembly and 8 years in the Senate.

But over 80% of legislators would have their time in office greatly increased and Assembly terms would be doubled from 6 years to 12 years and Senate terms increased from 8 years to 12 years. There’s also a special incumbent politician loophole that allows 42 termed out legislators – including the Senate President and Assembly Speaker – to remain in office for several more years.

www.stopthepoliticians.com

I know a few people I would love to see out of office . I cant imagine any more years with Boxer and Frekenstien than we absolutely have to There is some hope in the LA Mayors race...Walter Moore
    http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMo ... /Home.html Ihave already contributed to his campaign. It sure would be awesome to get Tony VillaLaRaza out of office!!!
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*