Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ca. (D) Boxer's DO NOTHING-ISM may work out

[b] Boxer, doesnt do anyting unlike Feinstein. Fiorina's amnesty agenda is more radical than any other politician in the state. Unlike, having education, citizenship (La Raza) or guest worker Senator Feinstein or expand Visas for impoted labor (Bill Gates)--Carly Fiorina is all these things wrapped into one!

I know Fox News tells you people to hate Boxer (which I do) but I am also smart enough to know that Boxer can be managed and is not nearly as pro-amnesty as Bill Gates, Carly Fiorina and Feinstein. These are the high profile pushers of amnesty, at least on a weekly basis.

Over the years, I have had numerous letter writing arguments and been insulted by Senator Diane Feinstein’s nasty “phone boysâ€

Banned
    You people in Calif are SOL no matter how you look at it

2 dolts for the senate
    And a lout and a moron for Gov

Give it up , let the Mexicans have it and get out of Dodge

The place is a reeking garbage dump now anyway

The progressive loonys have seen to that

Boxer doesnt do anything

I am from Louisiana but live here for work. Not really. Not if you know who will do what. Barbara Boxer is not nearly as bad or effective as what she is made out to be. SHE DOES NOTHING!
    My problem, is Diane Feinstein, unlike Boxer, has sent bill after amnesty bill to go for a vote or attach it to military bills.

Fiorina is already expaning a Democrat, Bill Gates and NAFTA type of amensty. This is la raza mess but something more, which she is trying to push.
    Sometimes having a do nothing in Senate is good

Fiorina is worse. Sorry

Look at the bigger picture. I have never had to call Boxer because she just wouldnt get off of amensty like Fienstein. But has anyone heard Fiorin's amnesty agenda? Fiorina is LA RAZA times (100) is already planning a fight with those of us who are anti illegal immigration.

Banned
    R.I.P Caleeeeeeeeeeefornia. Mexico and all of the third world gangs have taken over the State. The (golden) no, Molten State.... as In molten lead dissolving Into the Pacific ocean. The entire United States will follow suit If we do not get all of these AMNESTY NUT JOBS out of their elected positions. They are In every elected office In the Cities,In the States, and of course In our fabulous Congress. An entire generation Is at stake for AMERICA.

Re: Boxer doesnt do anything

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32

Fiorina is already expaning a Democrat, Bill Gates and NAFTA type of amensty. This is la raza mess but something more, which she is trying to push.
    I guess that is why Sarah Palin campaigned for Fiorina and against our Tea Party favorite Chuck DeVore here in Ca. Chuck was totally against ANY form of amnesty aka comprehensive immigration reform.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Re: Fiorina is worse. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    Look at the bigger picture. I have never had to call Boxer because she just wouldnt get off of amensty like Fienstein. But has anyone heard Fiorin's amnesty agenda? Fiorina is LA RAZA times (100) is already planning a fight with those of us who are anti illegal immigration.
    Fiorina says she supports the DREAM Act.

Boxer says she supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform, which is mass amnesty plus doubling legal immigration.

I say Boxer is worse, Fiorina so so. My theory is Fiorina this time around, replace her with someone better next time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Forina is an oligarch. She's attempting to buy her office just like McCain. Both have been ordered to support amnesty. Both publically say they're against it. But they will vote for some version of amnesty if elected. That's how oligarchs operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Forina is an oligarch. She's attempting to buy her office just like McCain. Both have been ordered to support amnesty. Both publically say they're against it. But they will vote for some version of amnesty if elected. That's how oligarchs operate.
    You only get two choices, bad and much worse. You want much worse?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast