Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Agreed, it should go the way of the Whigs. These globalist/federalist types have been around for a long time. We need another Andrew Jackson to straighten them out.
    Guess we will have our own "Trail of Tears" before its over.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I agree about working on congress, but a Third Party can work. Its the Republican Party that is not working for us, and will continue to not work for us.
    What about the Democrat Party, are they working for us? Believe it or not, we do have some very good conservatives in the Republican Party that have stood behind us on the immigration issue from the get go. I agree that the Republican Party in its current form is damaged merchandise, however, I believe it can be fixed. I'm not ready to throw the baby out with the bath water, not just yet anyway.

Why do the Democrats seem to get a free pass on a lot of the issues that we pound the Republicans for?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    What about the Democrat Party, are they working for us? Believe it or not, we do have some very good conservatives in the Republican Party that have stood behind us on the immigration issue from the get go. I agree that the Republican Party in its current form is damaged merchandise, however, I believe it can be fixed. I'm not ready to throw the baby out with the bath water, not just yet anyway.

Why do the Democrats seem to get a free pass on a lot of the issues that we pound the Republicans for?
    Of course the Democratic Party is not working for us, that is why I am promoting a Third Party

I think the reason people are so angry with the Republican party can be summed up in one word: betrayal. The Dems never acted like they stood for social conserative, patriotic, traditional values. The Reps act like they do, get our votes, and then walk the other way. For this reason I believe that the Republican Party has in effect disenfranchised us -- certainly at the presidential level. In a way, they have been the biggest impediment to real change in this country, because they take the votes of patriots, then do nothting for them. Socially and culturally conservative folks should have their votes count. They should be represented by a party that will get things done for them, because they are a large and powerful group. They are America. And they need a party that will effectively enfranchise them, and realise their power in this nation.

In short, I don't see any possible way that we will ever be more influencial to the Republican Party than the Chamber of Commerce.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123