Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CAIR Leader Arrested in Major Child Sex Trafficking Ring Bust

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAIR Leader Arrested in Major Child Sex Trafficking Ring Bust

CAIR Leader Arrested in Major Child Sex Trafficking Ring Bust

“These are very dangerous people and they are after our children."

News
    Mark Tapson

WND.com reports that more than 100 people, including the Orlando leader of the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), were arrested in a two-county Florida sex-sting operation, many of whom were allegedly trying to have sex with children.
    “These are very dangerous people and they are after our children,” said Grady Judd of the Polk County Sheriff’s Office. The Office released the following in a statement:
    The first week of the operation targeted adults who were looking for sex with a child. During this phase, the detectives posed as either a child or a parent of a child as they were solicited by those interested in sexual activity with the child. As this phase progressed, 22 individuals were arrested after traveling to the location to have sex with who they believed to be a child, two of whom were already registered sex offenders. The age range for the target child was 10-14 years old in these cases.
    Among those 22 arrested was Ahmad Saleem, a Muslim youth coordinator and the Orlando coordinator for CAIR. “He’s well-known as a community outreach leader interacting with teens in and around the Orlando area,” said Judd. The car Saleem traveled in had a license plate that said, “Invest in children."
    Saleem is the founder of the Saleem Academy, an organization “empowering Muslim youth globally.” A note posted at the Academy website Tuesday read, “Closed. May God bless you, guide you, and illuminate the right path for you, and keep you firm on it. Keep me in your prayers.”

In addition to the 22 arrested, 79 others were arrested on charges connected to prostitution. The Lake County Sheriff’s Office statement continued:
    During the second week of the operation, detectives targeted those involved in crimes related to prostitution. As this portion of the operation progressed, 79 individuals were arrested on charges related to prostitution. Some of those arrested in this phase were also in possession of drugs and were therefore charged accordingly.”
    Many of those arrested had jobs working with children, WND.com noted, including theme-park workers at Universal Orlando and SeaWorld, and a former Walt Disney World cast member who left the job before his arrest. SeaWorld said the men charged were no longer employed at the theme park.
    H/t Pamela Geller

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cair...king-ring-bust
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are we getting an idea how cheap labor employers do not even care about the safety of their preferred customer, a child? If you aren't, you should be! It seems that Orlando police have evidence that theme parks are more interested in a dollar then providing a safe place for family holidays. Shame on Americans patronizing these kind of Americans and aliens!

I hope this story is forwarded to Obama's desk.

To update a statement I made in Mid-May I said it is a shame we must nearly mistrust our business leaders. Amended I state: It is a shame we must not trust our business leaders!

When businesses who are primarily in business to provide family entertainment employ child sex offenders, we cannot instill ANY trust in them!! If these businesses are dong it, movie theaters, city services, auto dealers, health care agencies? Is there any reason to not suspect any and all? (I'm biting nails, I hope I am not the only one.}

The time has come to re-instate the mom and pop grocery!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    To update a statement I made in Mid-May I said it is a shame we must nearly mistrust our business leaders. Amended I state: It is a shame we must not trust our business leaders!

When businesses who are primarily in business to provide family entertainment employ child sex offenders, we cannot instill ANY trust in them!! If these businesses are dong it, movie theaters, city services, auto dealers, health care agencies? Is there any reason to not suspect any and all? (I'm biting nails, I hope I am not the only one.}

The time has come to re-instate the mom and pop grocery!
    And as we know about Disney, they've deliberately fired Americans to hire foreign workers, the people CAIR actually cares about. Advice to all Republicans, you better not walk, but RUN, as fast as you can from immigration in all forms, manners, shapes, sizes and colors and JUMP as fast and as high as you can on the band wagon of the FairTax, HR 25 in the US House of Representatives and S 155 in the US Senate. All elected morons who want to work to maintain and expand immigration instead of laboring and working to pass the FairTax, deserve every negative ad the 527's can throw at you in your next election.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn