Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Calderon thinks that he'll get amnesty here for his people (actually, his unwanteds that he feels he doesn't need to help), but us United States citizens know better.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

myAmerica I didn't know that - but it doesn't surprise me.

They have more access to everything in this country than citizens do - especially our politicians, courts, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie wrote:
    myAmerica I didn't know that - but it doesn't surprise me.
    I found that out doing geneology research--I looked for a souce citing when census results are released & didn't find one. Censuses contain personal information so that's why they aren't made public for X number of years. Mexico has access to personal data on citizens alive in 1970 and 1980 in those censuses. Who gave them that information?

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the 70's and 80's, illegal aliens did not answer the doors to census takers. LEGAL residents did. His figures are most likely due to Mexicans who migrated legally. Legal migrants are not the problem, little man.
    "

Press Room

President Calderón during Meeting with Mexican Ambassadors and Consuls Abroad
    Monday, January 7 | Speech

Mexico City, National Palace

“This Annual Meeting of Ambassadors and Consuls is a crucial forum that will enable us to reflect on Mexico’s current status and on the opportunities and challenges facing our country within the world context. As you know, public policy in general and the foreign policy promoted by my government is based on the search for Sustainable Human Development.â€

I am so sick of this man...why doesn't he send some of his people to Asia since they have such a growing economy
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12