Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Calif. Man Fatally Stabbed During Cockfighting Match… by a

Calif. Man Fatally Stabbed During Cockfighting Match… by a Rooster

February 7, 2011 at 7:31pm
    by Meredith Jessup
    Comments 74

Everyone knows that cockfighting can be deadly for birds caught up in the illegal practice. But, as evidenced by the bizarre recent death of one California man, the brutal exercise is startlingly dangerous for spectators as well.

Jose Luis Ochoa, 35, died Sunday after being stabbed in the leg by a sharp blade that had been attached to a fighting bird, police say.

Ochoa, who has been fined for participating in the illegal practice in the past, was rushed to Delano Regional Medical Center shortly after Tulare County police arrived to bust up the cockfight. Ochoa and others fled when sheriff’s deputies arrived at the scene. Though it’s unclear exactly how Ochoa sustained his injuries, police speculate that one of the birds’ razor-like blades punctured Ochoa’s right calf, likely severing a major artery.

“I have never seen this type of incident,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I can only hope it was brutal and this man suffered just like all of the birds he has sentenced to death from all of the bird fights....

This people are sick in the ****ing Head and need to drag their goat smelling Ass back to their 17th century throw back country
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    maybe we need to put these birds on the border to patrol against illegals and drug runners.

Wait...Wait for it...I smell a lawsuit...Someone is going to sue the state for failure to stop illegal cock fighting leading to this mans death.

"I figure the odds be 50/50" Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Wait...Wait for it...I smell a lawsuit...Someone is going to sue the state for failure to stop illegal cock fighting leading to this mans death.

Yep...then the ACLU will turn around and sue the state for discrimination for their attempts to outlaw an event, enjoyed by so many within a particular culture, because it amounts to "discrimination" don't you know!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

Yep...then the ACLU will turn around and sue the state for discrimination for their attempts to outlaw an event, enjoyed by so many within a particular culture, because it amounts to "discrimination" don't you know!
    I'm really surprised it hasn't happened already

Ha! What a burn! Serves him right. No pity for cock fighers. This jackass didn't learn his lesson despite being heavily fined. Good riddance!

More proof the old saying is right "What goes around comes around"

Karma is a real Gotcha !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson