Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California government has been hijacked and controlled by various factions of greedy elite manipulators, leftist consortiums, and global power consolidators. Unfortunately, Those competing forces have developed are fell into a system that worked well enough to keep the cycle alive and profitable for them. Like a bunch of locusts, ants, and larvae they will continue to devour the wealth that the state produces until there's little left. Arnold is now proposing selling off assets of the state to keep the ugly infection going long enough to give his preferred faction a leg up on whatever succeeds the current structure. The rest of it is plain voodoo scare tactics designed to stick pins in California voters just days prior to the ballot measure vote. Look out everyone! If you don't vote to keep us in power we're going to release prisoners, fire the cops, let your buildings and forests burn down, and send your kids back home for you to babysit during the school days. Here's the one thing you'll find that hasn't been mentioned though, and not surprisingly; The bond holders. They are the second to get paid in the order of priority by legislative decree. They are behind the schools, and yet the scare tactics have skipped past them and went directly to the schools. There has been an unholy alliance between those two for far too long. As long as bondholders are second priority and schools are first, the bondholders will keep lending money for schools. Here in Cali, we have been directed by the federal government to educate the world if they arrive here by hook or crook(literally). Barak obama and and his stimulus package just ordered billions of your future income sent here to be spent on low income, migrant, and non english speaking classrooms. In addition, more was directed at special education, once again spelled out in a decree by congress. The feds have been directing California's pathway since the pfaelzer decision overturned prop 187. Once they got that pesky bit of citizen self governance dispatched they pressed full speed ahead with their plans for this area. Make no mistake about it; they are to repopulate and re-educate this area at federal discretion, and at the expense of every taxpayer and property owner that doesn't have political connection to global or regional power brokers.
    We have to expel them. All of them. The only method at our disposal that makes sense is to starve them out. Granted we have to starve too, but it's kind of like having internal parasites. You have to accept that poisoning them is going to affect the host as well. We have to be strong and endure. The greedy and the needy don't do well under famine. They usually flee.
    Vote the gravy train out!
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I just heard on the news Barney Frank wants to help California! The government is great at rewarding bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Doots, I sincerely hope that California doesn't leqalize and tax marijuana as a measure to help solve the states budget crisis.
    Yes but you know it would be funny if CA did that and tried to get around federal law prohibiting general marijuana sales by invoking the 10th Amendment!

Other states are using the 10th amendment to pass liberal gun laws, CA might use it to legalize pot! I suppose that just shows the liberal mindset out here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The governor introduced the pot issue because he needs two things right now. friends, and a diversion. Weed legalization provides both
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    The governor introduced the pot issue because he needs two things right now. friends, and a diversion. Weed legalization provides both
    I have mixed feelings about legalizing pot. If they put a $50 an ounce tax on it, users will just go to the dealers because the dealers will undercut the govt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AyatollahGondola, I agree with your assessment. Ridding Calif. of this parasite will be a bitter pill to swallow but in the end will be worth it. I am a little concerned though that Obama will try to force the rest of the country to bail you guys out! Where does it end??!

California government has been hijacked and controlled by various factions of greedy elite manipulators, leftist consortiums, and global power consolidators. Unfortunately, Those competing forces have developed are fell into a system that worked well enough to keep the cycle alive and profitable for them. Like a bunch of locusts, ants, and larvae they will continue to devour the wealth that the state produces until there's little left. Arnold is now proposing selling off assets of the state to keep the ugly infection going long enough to give his preferred faction a leg up on whatever succeeds the current structure. The rest of it is plain voodoo scare tactics designed to stick pins in California voters just days prior to the ballot measure vote. Look out everyone! If you don't vote to keep us in power we're going to release prisoners, fire the cops, let your buildings and forests burn down, and send your kids back home for you to babysit during the school days. Here's the one thing you'll find that hasn't been mentioned though, and not surprisingly; The bond holders. They are the second to get paid in the order of priority by legislative decree. They are behind the schools, and yet the scare tactics have skipped past them and went directly to the schools. There has been an unholy alliance between those two for far too long. As long as bondholders are second priority and schools are first, the bondholders will keep lending money for schools. Here in Cali, we have been directed by the federal government to educate the world if they arrive here by hook or crook(literally). Barak obama and and his stimulus package just ordered billions of your future income sent here to be spent on low income, migrant, and non english speaking classrooms. In addition, more was directed at special education, once again spelled out in a decree by congress. The feds have been directing California's pathway since the pfaelzer decision overturned prop 187. Once they got that pesky bit of citizen self governance dispatched they pressed full speed ahead with their plans for this area. Make no mistake about it; they are to repopulate and re-educate this area at federal discretion, and at the expense of every taxpayer and property owner that doesn't have political connection to global or regional power brokers.
    We have to expel them. All of them. The only method at our disposal that makes sense is to starve them out. Granted we have to starve too, but it's kind of like having internal parasites. You have to accept that poisoning them is going to affect the host as well. We have to be strong and endure. The greedy and the needy don't do well under famine. They usually flee.
    Vote the gravy train out!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Bowman, under the 10th amendment Calif. may be perfectly within their states rights to legalize marijuana if that's what the voters want. But be careful, it's a slippery slope when you begin to legalize....

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Doots, I sincerely hope that California doesn't leqalize and tax marijuana as a measure to help solve the states budget crisis.
    Yes but you know it would be funny if CA did that and tried to get around federal law prohibiting general marijuana sales by invoking the 10th Amendment!

Other states are using the 10th amendment to pass liberal gun laws, CA might use it to legalize pot! I suppose that just shows the liberal mindset out here.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Bowman, under the 10th amendment Calif. may be perfectly within their states rights to legalize marijuana if that's what the voters want. But be careful, it's a slippery slope when you begin to legalize....
    Yes I agree, and I don't support legalizing pot, I was just pointing out how some states are using the 10th Amendment to legalize all guns, while other like CA may use it to legalize pot! Just shows you how much different some of the states are.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I have mixed feelings about legalizing pot. If they put a $50 an ounce tax on it, users will just go to the dealers because the dealers will undercut the govt.
    And I would be willing to bet that tax will go up too. I think people will just start to grow their own. But at least if we arent paying to bust people for pot, that would save quite a bit of money.

I can hear the sucking sound of benefits to illegals and their children clear up here in Washington State.
    Now, why would legalizing pot bring the State of California anymore money??? Good Grief, they will just sell more of it underground like they do all other drugs. Legalizing it will make it more accessible to kids.
    Idiotic idea.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast