Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CALL CHICAGO NOW

It is important they hear from us regarding the "Sanctuary County," being proposed. When you call, as I just did, they only want to know if you are for or against. Say AGAINST and as Fedupinwaukegan's earlier posts said be polite, yet firm.

DEAR ILLINOIS:

The vote took place June 5, 2007 and passed 8 to 5.

http://www.robertomaldonado.com/english/index.php

We have been contacted by our undercover sources in the Cook County administration that the vote for "Sanctuary County" will be revisited. We were advised that Tony Periaca's phone needs to RING OFF THE WALL with calls and e-mails telling him to VOTE NO to Sanctuary (Safe Haven) for illegal aliens.

Forward this e-mail to as many people as possible.

E-mail him: ajperaica.@cookcountygov.com

Call Him: Be Polite BUT FIRM 312-603-6384

or his district office 708-345-5808

We urge you to call as your first choice, E-mails are easily ignored!
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: CALL CHICAGO NOW

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    It is important they hear from us regarding the "Sanctuary County," being proposed. When you call, as I just did, they only want to know if you are for or against. Say AGAINST and as Fedupinwaukegan's earlier posts said be polite, yet firm.

DEAR ILLINOIS:

The vote took place June 5, 2007 and passed 8 to 5.

http://www.robertomaldonado.com/english/index.php

We have been contacted by our undercover sources in the Cook County administration that the vote for "Sanctuary County" will be revisited. We were advised that Tony Periaca's phone needs to RING OFF THE WALL with calls and e-mails telling him to VOTE NO to Sanctuary (Safe Haven) for illegal aliens.

Forward this e-mail to as many people as possible.

E-mail him: ajperaica.@cookcountygov.com

Call Him: Be Polite BUT FIRM 312-603-6384

or his district office 708-345-5808

We urge you to call as your first choice, E-mails are easily ignored!
    Ok, maybe I'm confused here, but if the vote already took place, what good is a phone call now? (I'm waiting with my phone in my hand.)

People helping people. Thanks georgia. This is a easy call.

I'm going to call again and mention this;

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

June 15, 2007

Tancredo Amendment to Cut Funding for Sanctuary Cities Passes with Strong Bipartisan Support

"The times, they are a changing." - Rep. Tancredo

(WASHINGTON, D.C.) - U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo's (R-CO) amendment to cut funding from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Bill (H.R. 263 for cities that employ a sanctuary policy passed the House with strong bipartisan support today; 234 to 189.

"The times, they are a changing," said an exuberant Tancredo, who had introduced the same amendment several times in the past with far less support. "This should also serve as a warning sign to the White House and supporters of re-introducing an amnesty bill from the Senate. If that legislation makes it to the House, it is in serious trouble."

The Amendment would prevent cities like Denver and San Francisco who employ a sanctuary policy for illegal aliens from receiving first responder funds, including law enforcement and terrorism prevention grants, among other programs.

Tancredo concluded, "The days that local officials could pander to the open borders special interests are over."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It says that are reconsidering it. Just say you read about the sanctuary county policy and want to say you are against. That's the conversation. We certainly don't want counties being Sanctuary for illegal aliens.

So, let's dial

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Call!

They must have had a motion to reconsider so they will vote on it again.

Dixie

April
    I called!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    It says that are reconsidering it. Just say you read about the sanctuary county policy and want to say you are against. That's the conversation. We certainly don't want counties being Sanctuary for illegal aliens.

So, let's dial

Psalm 91
    Okey dokey..done! I called and had to leave a voice mail. I told them I was against this sanctuary county thing and that these people were breaking our laws and how any politician could vote to protect them is beyond me. Furthermore, if they would like to call me (and I left my number) I would like to find out when I can start to break laws that aren't convenient for me!

Well, NotGoingToTakeItAnymore, I guess they will understand all of that .

Keep calling everyone, it will be one less city/county under total assault from illegal alien invasion.

Psalm 91

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I called!
    I galled, it was easy.

Folks, it's too late. It passed Tuesday 8-5. I have not heard or been able to find one word anywhere about this since it was voted down. I think they made use of the fact that all the people who would have complained about this have been busy trying to stop the amnesty disaster in the making. GOD, how I hate illegals! We live in a nice, friendly neighborhood, we have put alot of work into our home and yard and now we will have to move within the next several years because the place will look like Tiajuana.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast