Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Congressman Ron Klein, he is undecided !

Washington DC Office
    313 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515-0922
    Phone: 202-225-3026Fax: 202-225-8398

Or call Toll free: (800) 862-5530

Tell his staff that you live in Boca Raton (ZIP# 33486) or Oakland Park (ZIP# 33334), Florida. Those cities are in his district. His staff will ask you for a city and a zip code in his district in order for them to forward your message.

Radio host Joyce Kaufman has said that we might tip this guy to our side.

Well, let us watch and see. I spoke to him at his campaign headquarters last October asking him why a person should vote for him over Clay Shaw regarding illegal immigration and he said that he was going to take a strong stand against illegal immigration. He also told me that he was disappointed in the Democrats and that was one of the reasons why he was running...... to help straighten out the party. Hmmm.

Sounds like a likely story....

Well, let us see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTW, I called and I asked the guy who answered the phone what Congressman Klein's stand was on "illegal immigration".

The guy said, "I DON'T KNOW. WHAT'S YOURS??"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)