Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CALL AND EMAIL THE DHS DUFUS!!!!

Call this Doofus, John Morton, from ICE continually and as often as you can and tell him to do his da*n job!

HELP OUR HUGE EFFORT!!!!!

(202) 732-3000

John.Morton@dhs.gov

Re: CALL AND EMAIL THE DHS DUFUS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    Call this Doofus, John Morton, from ICE continually and as often as you can and tell him to do his da*n job!

HELP OUR HUGE EFFORT!!!!!

(202) 732-3000

John.Morton@dhs.gov
    AND FOR THE meantime take you honduras underwear, indonesian shoes, chinese shirt

and stop buying at wal mart and DO UR #$$ JOB AS A CONSUMER...

That is the reason I came to ALIPAC today. To remind Morton of his responsibilities. I don't slack on my job, I don't expect him to slack on his.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

A great letter for action!!

Mr. Morton,
    Disagree all you want. Dislike all you want. But do your job. Your job description does not allow you to pick and choose which laws you are to enforce. If an illegal alien is caught and detained in this country, it IS YOUR JOB to ensure they are deported to the country of their origin. My tax dollars pay for their incarceration and transportation. My tax dollars also pay your salary. If you'd like to step down from your position and rally for amnesty with all these criminals illegally in this country, you are free to do so. However, you are not free to pick and choose which laws to enforce. You took an oath and because you took that oath you are expected to live up to that oath. If you can not, please step aside. If you CHOOSE to not, you are a traitor and a criminal.

Either do your job or I will find someone who will! America and Her citizens will find someone who will.

Please feel free to contact me with any question, concerns, or to resign your post and hand your duties over to me. I will gladly live up to my oath and enforce the laws of America and protect Her citizens by enforcing those laws.

I sent this email to John Morton today. I suggest we all send similar emails and call, call, call!

borderbountyhntr wrote:
    Either do your job or I will find someone who will! America and Her citizens will find someone who will.

Please feel free to contact me with any question, concerns, or to resign your post and hand your duties over to me. I will gladly live up to my oath and enforce the laws of America and protect Her citizens by enforcing those laws.
    Good email borderbountyhntr. I like your attitude, writing to him as his boss. "We the People", "Government BY the People". Thank heaven more Americans seem to finally be remembering that.

Also offering to do the job FOR him........since he is apparently either negligent or just plain stupid.

Welcome to ALIPAC.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Saturday. Just called the above phone #. Spoke to a nice man who told me to call back on Monday, regular hours. He was only answering in case of emergencies and was not able to leave any messages for Morton.

All this after I blasted out my prepared statement!

Going to send my e-mail now!