Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Call List

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just argued with the staffer for Evan Bayh, and won. He claimed it is not amnesty, and they would have no college bennies, or any other Citizen entitlements for the 15 to 19 year wait. I said there are already certain States in the Union that allow college bennies, and he acted like he didn't know it already. Everytime I call a staffer for pro-Amnesty Senators I always win the argument, mainly due to the educational capacity of the hirees . This is fun.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    I just argued with the staffer for Evan Bayh, and won. He claimed it is not amnesty, and they would have no college bennies, or any other Citizen entitlements for the 15 to 19 year wait. I said there are already certain States in the Union that allow college bennies, and he acted like he didn't know it already. Everytime I call a staffer for pro-Amnesty Senators I always win the argument, mainly due to the educational capacity of the hirees . This is fun.
    Keep up the good work, Johnny!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I JUST CALLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AND IT CONNECTED ME STRAIT THRU TO MY SENATOR'S OFFICE.
    THIS IS THE TEXT MESSAGE I RECEIVED AFTER I HUNG UP:
    Thanks for telling your senator to support the dream act.
    To get more updates& alerts in fight for immigration reform, respond with the word JUSTICE.
    Do not call the toll free number set up for illegals and their supporters to call in . Just got this heads up from someone who found out from a staffer the phone number is set up to automatically make your vote yes for the dream act.

This is what she related to me she did after getting text.

I called again to make sure she put me down for NO, she said, " You called before on another number and I marked that down. All calls that come in on the 866-996-5161 automatically register you as "supporting Dream Act", that's the way it's set up. So my first call that I made direct to Scott Brown's number was ok, but the one to the 5161 number theoretically cancelled out the NO vote. She said it was set up to prevent a mix up.

Try to target those senators that you know are sweating this vote. While it would be great to target all of them every day I think we need to husband are resources efficiently. Calling fence-sitters several times is more useful than wasting time talking to the staff of Bernie Sanders or Sheldon Whitehouse. You all are more experienced at this than I am, but that's just my impression.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Try to target those senators that you know are sweating this vote. While it would be great to target all of them every day I think we need to husband are resources efficiently. Calling fence-sitters several times is more useful than wasting time talking to the staff of Bernie Sanders or Sheldon Whitehouse. You all are more experienced at this than I am, but that's just my impression.
    You are absolutely right. Basically, as a rule of thumb, we are going after the moderate Northeast Republicans and the moderate Midwest and Southern Dems. ALIPAC should be putting out the boiled down lists. Do you get their red alerts?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    You are absolutely right. Basically, as a rule of thumb, we are going after the moderate Northeast Republicans and the moderate Midwest and Southern Dems. ALIPAC should be putting out the boiled down lists. Do you get their red alerts?
    Yep, in my inbox when they're sent out.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

April
    These are the targets of the Nightmare act supporters, be sure and call email and fax them. Got this list off their site.

Senate Democrats:
    Conrad (ND)
    Dorgan (ND)
    McCaskill (MO)
    Webb (VA)
    Warner (VA)
    Landrieu (LA)
    Pryor (AR)
    Tester (MT)
    Hagan (NC)

Senate Republicans:
    Hatch
    Hutchison (TX) -
    Brownback (KS)
    Murkowski (AK)
    Kirk (IL) -
    Bennett (UT)
    Voinovich (OH)
    Snowe (ME) -
    Collins (ME) -
    Lemieux (FL)
    Lugar (IN) -
    Bunning (KY)

MANCHIN

I think we still have a chance to get a NO vote from Senator Lugar of Indiana . His staffers are not commiting to a Yes vote anymore they say he is undecided.

Although Lugar favors the DA he is fedup with Dirty Harry's shinanigans.

Engage his staffers,be nice, and tell them our side of the arguement .

Washington - 202-224-4814

Ft. Wayne zip 46804
    260-422-1505

I also think we can turn Manchin with enough calls. I am shocked he is a Yes vote. We lost a NO vote when Senator Byrd died and now Manchin is taking his place.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast