Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Miller Beer-lied to us again!

In 2006 Miller said it "will closely review all requests for support from community and charitable organizations to ensure that we are not indirectly funding or associating our name with advocacy efforts on the immigration issue."

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40275

Then why did Miller give La Raza $25,000 for their conference this month?

We all know that La Raza is the largest immigration advocacy group in the US so why did the company lie to us?

Please call their Marketing Director (of their Hispanic area):
    Dave Dickson
    (414) 931-3438

Pete Marino (PR)
    (414) 931-4973

Please ask them why don't have a "Pro-American" marketing area that gives money to groups like ALIPAC since we are a big market (which is all they care about) and are beer drinkers. Since Miller gave $25,000 to La Raza I think it's fair they give $25,000 to ALIPAC. Please post what they say.

Please also tell them you are boycotting their beer until they quit giving to La Raza!

Call complaint line

Also, their customer complaint line opens at 11am central time:

(800) 645-5376

Miller has introduced a new beer here in the midwest that is advertised as a true mexican beer, with lemon..or lime. the comercials don't use the english word 'beer' but cevasa(sp) spanish. the whole commercial flip flops between spanish and English. i personally find the commercial offensive.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Miller has introduced a new beer here in the midwest that is advertised as a true mexican beer, with lemon..or lime. the comercials don't use the english word 'beer' but cevasa(sp) spanish. the whole commercial flip flops between spanish and English. i personally find the commercial offensive.

Yes seeing this post I thought it was the new commercial that started to air!! I saw it and said yup there goes another American Company looking to cash in on the Illegals!!! But Miller was hiring illegals at one pointt???
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I used to drink Miller but not anymore.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Miller

The companies have stopped treating Hispanics as Americans and have started treating all them as Mexicans living in America!

The companies are in line with La Raza's agenda of separating Hispanics from the rest of Americans and using Mexican culture instead of American culture and language to market to them - thus, this is helping La Raza's agenda of Hispanics not assimilating into our society.

When the woman at Miller directed me to the "Hispanic Marketing Area" - I asked if they had an "Irish-American Marketing Area" or a "German-American Marketing Area" which made her laugh. But what is the difference? If they are going to pay some cultures to drink their beer then they should be paying all of them equally. I don't go for double standards and preferential treatment. Miller is promoting separatism, racism and discrimination along with open-borders.

Yes, and Verizon adds 1M to that pot!

Verizon Foundation Awards $1 Million Grant to the National Council of La Raza
    For The Cause

Verizon’s foundation has just handed over $1 million to the National Council of La Raza, ostensibly to fund a program to build early literacy skills among Latino children. The award was announced during a luncheon at La Raza’s annual conference in Miami. The program, Lee y seras, empowers families and communities to foster literacy development in children from birth to 8 years old. The program provides research-based, culturally sensitive resources to help parents in their role as their child’s first teacher. "In today’s workforce, and for the high-tech workforce of tomorrow, a greater level of literacy is demanded than ever before," said Verizon Foundation President Patrick Gaston. "Lee y seras is having a profound effect on Hispanic children and their families by providing the tools they need today to lead and succeed tomorrow," Gaston said. But the main theme of this year’s La Raza gathering has been to portray the failure of the Senate’s amnesty bill as due to a wave of hatred that is sweeping the country. Featured speakers at the La Raza event, Democratic front-runners Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, agreed that racial hatred, rather than the will of the people to control our borders, was the main reason for the amnesty bill’s defeat. Companies like Verizon continue to ingratiate themselves to the ethno-centic La Raza by giving big donations. Without such corporate contributors — the very businesses that exploit cheap illegal alien labor — groups like La Raza would barely exist.
    We tried to have Verizon donate to our Man In The Sea Memorial Monument project dedicated to all military diver, but they said NO! Now they want to give $$$$$$$$$$ to La RAZA! And I use to work for them, Man am I PISSED! They sure are going to hear from me today!

BTW, here is the guy that does the donations!

mike.murray@verizon.com

Thank you for your interest in partnering with the Verizon Foundation and submitting a grant request on-line.

Your request for support has been given careful consideration. While we recognize the value of your program and organization, we regret that we cannot respond favorably to your request. We receive a large number of excellent proposals like yours every year and must make the difficult decision of selecting a percentage of those proposals for funding due to our limited budget.

Thank your again for your interest in partnering with Verizon.

Sincerely,

Mike Murray
    External Affairs Manager
    Long Beach, Orange Co., South Bay Cities, Southeast Los Angeles
    And My new letter to Mike:

Mike,

I just heard that Verizion, the company I worked for from 1990-1997 just gave La Raza 1 Million bucks in a grant!

I hope you don't know about La Raza, but they are one of the largest RACISTS groups in the country!

I have also heard that there are going to be a lot of current and new Verizon customers who are NOT going to use Verizon for services, or re-new those contracts because of this goof up!

I was seriously thinking of switching to the new fiber setup, BUT not now, sorry! Not to any group that supports groups like La Raza!

This makes me feel like Verizon is turning its back on Americans! Our non profit company asked Verizon for $9500 months ago for a Military Monument we are creating in DC, but Verizon said no!

I wonder where it's alliances lay?

Ken, and still MAD!
    Ken Dreger

Contact info

Thank for the contact info. I am making a list of the contacts at each company that gives to them. I'm only interested in specific Names and Phone/Email of people at the company that can do something about it. i.e. Marketing Director, Foundation board member (most of the companies have a foundation which gives the $'s out), Public Relations, etc. I'm also interested in their customer complaint line phone #.

If you have any more contact info for La Raza supports please let me know.

Thanks!

Latinisation of America

"Miller Brewing is rolling out a new beer across the US in an attempt to capitalise on the "Latinisation" of the country's culture."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE PROMOTING THE "LATINISATION" OF AMERICAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.just-drinks.com/article.aspx ... 69&lk=sd02

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: Latinisation of America

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    "Miller Brewing is rolling out a new beer across the US in an attempt to capitalise on the "Latinisation" of the country's culture."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE PROMOTING THE "LATINISATION" OF AMERICAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.just-drinks.com/article.aspx ... 69&lk=sd02

Businesses all over the nation are selling out there citizens to cash in on the illegal influx!!! Boycotts may be come necessary!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast