Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Miller's lie

Miller is now trying to get out of their lie by saying the $25,000 they gave La Raza was in payment for the booth they had at their conference and not a donation. However, their exact words were that they would "ensure that we are not indirectly funding or associating our name with advocacy efforts on the immigration issue."

So, it doesn't matter if they were just straight out giving the money or supporting La Raza by having a $25,000 booth at their conference - they still provided $'s to the biggest pro-amnesty group in the USA!

Also, ask them why they aren't they paying $25,000 to have booths at OUR conferences?

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: Miller's lie

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Miller is now trying to get out of their lie by saying the $25,000 they gave La Raza was in payment for the booth they had at their conference and not a donation. However, their exact words were that they would "ensure that we are not indirectly funding or associating our name with advocacy efforts on the immigration issue."

So, it doesn't matter if they were just straight out giving the money or supporting La Raza by having a $25,000 booth at their conference - they still provided $'s to the biggest pro-amnesty group in the USA!

Also, ask them why they aren't they paying $25,000 to have booths at OUR conferences?
    There not just pro-amnesty there racists too!!!!

Hey if there going to call law abiding citizens racist.......we might as well call them racist too!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    That toilet bowl water miller calls its beer isn't worth drinking. I will never buy their beer again, and I will complain too.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Miller has introduced a new beer here in the midwest that is advertised as a true mexican beer, with lemon..or lime. the comercials don't use the english word 'beer' but cevasa(sp) spanish. the whole commercial flip flops between spanish and English. i personally find the commercial offensive.

Ya weve seen that miller mexican beer stuff on TV just what ? in the last few weeks
    Id say they are a company thats trying to make a statement till Washington makes the right one

I switched from Miller Genuine Draft over a year ago, when I found out they hired illegals. I now drink Pabst Blue Ribbon, it is Union made in Milwaukee
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Here's my letter to traitor Murry of Verizon:
    July 30, 2007

Mr. Murry,

I was considering going to Verizon for a family plan for cell phones as I will be needing one for my new job. It would eliminate the need for a land line and I am looking forward to the savings. The blatent lack of concern for getting immigrants to assimilate is negated by pandering to their language and culture and is a focus on the short term of bottom line goals and does nothing for the long term for the American culture. It will be with great regret that, because of this recent donation of a million dollars to La Raza, the most racist group in the country (it rivals the KKK) that was made by Verizon has prompted me to consider other companies. Multi-culturalism does not work, but the great melting pot does.

Sincerely,
    XXX
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Of course, there is no new job, but it sure sounds good. Besides, that's not the point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Latinisation of America

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    "Miller Brewing is rolling out a new beer across the US in an attempt to capitalise on the "Latinisation" of the country's culture."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE PROMOTING THE "LATINISATION" OF AMERICAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.just-drinks.com/article.aspx ... 69&lk=sd02
    Unbelievable!
    The commercial says that it's recipe takes after a Mexican Resturant. Whatever! I would sometimes put a "lime wedge" in my beer too, but it was my own idea and not copied from a Mexican recipe.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Miller has introduced a new beer here in the midwest that is advertised as a true mexican beer, with lemon..or lime. the comercials don't use the english word 'beer' but cevasa(sp) spanish. the whole commercial flip flops between spanish and English. i personally find the commercial offensive.
    After being a MGD drinker, have dropped them cold turkey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    please do a search here. I found this interesting since the marches occurd apprx 1 year prior to this new beers launch, that means that they were doing their marketing research on the product and trying to figure out how to get hispanics to buy it.

my guess is that they were told to support the marches for this beer to be more successful and also they use spanglish ads to appeal to both english and spanish speakers by using 'key' spanish words that english speakers would know.

That means that they had a motive to support the illegal alien marches and did so just to profit from their new drink.

Coincidently there are a ton of new Miller spanish billboards here in dallas.

don't forget miller has many other products that also need to be avoided:

Miller Genuine Draft
    Miller Genuine Draft Light
    Miller High Life
    Miller Lite
    Icehouse
    Milwaukee's Best
    Henry Weinhard's Amber Light
    Henry Weinhard's
    Blue Boar Pale Ale
    Henry Weinhard's Hefeweizen
    Henry Weinhard's Northwest Trail